Reviews for The Silver Butterfly
oh lol chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
oh god kill me now my lungs will be useLESS after this...
AngelEyes chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
This story is awesome. I've read it twice over the years and the story never gets old. But please PLEASE update it soon. It really kills me to wait so long to see what happens next!
ladyofalenorain chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
'ey there! Great to see you're back! This is a really amazing fic! I can picture the butterfly, the battles, the ball coming up!

Also, I just have to say: Where's Legolas/does he know about the wager? I can so see him supporting Elaria...XD

Write more soon, please!

Namarie!

-ladyofalenorain
jackie chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
hey. just so you know, i don't know if it's a typo or not, but Gondor's the country, and Minas Tirith is the capital city. and Lothlorien and Lorien are the same thing. The defense of Gondor would be left up to the Guards of the Citadel (the guys that Pippin joins) and the other guards. I don't know who the other guards would be.

This is a REALLY REALLY good story. I saw it and thought, 'oh, it's just another mary sue' but you my friend have proven me wrong. congrats! and nice element with the butterfly! ]

-jackie.
Hatter Madigan chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
Awsome! Update soon please!
SilverLight05 chapter 12 . 2/24/2008
LOL, I can't wait for you to update soon! I love this story, so different from others! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

SL05
Snorwski chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
I love it! and I would like to read more!
Satiana chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
I just spent the last few hours reading your story. I love this story. You take a story that I grew up with and instill a vividness and a flavor all your own. You brought to life characters that others try to. Did I mention that I love this story? The play between the sister's is real and I believe it. You have to update.
Haru chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
YAAY! Brilliant story! Please update soon! -
legless chapter 12 . 9/15/2006
Great chapter Teresa. I suppose miracles do occur.. .hehe... finally you have updates :P

Skye is quite a joy to read about and her antics are very fun. I liked the way you described Elaria's insecurities in this chapter and oh... chemistry between her and legolas... nice _

Look forward to seeing who wins the bet... though it'll be totally hilarious to see Gimlin get serenaded :P

L
Padme4000 chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
great story cant wait for the next chapter
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 12 . 9/10/2006
Hey!

I finally got around to reading your new chapter- and I really enjoyed it! I had to back up a few chapters because it's been a while since I've read the story, but I really liked this one. Lol, I love that they have to have their bet played out in public; and everyone assumes that Elaria will kick Skye's butt because she's an elf. Hehhe.

I like the speed at which Legolas' and Elaria's relationship is progressing...it's not too randomly sudden, but it's not painstakingly slow, either. :D They'll probably get together at the ball, maybe? Perhaps? :D

Bye for now!

-JKB-
Alladin chapter 12 . 9/8/2006
Hey. Good work... finally something else to go upon after so long. However I must say there's not enough it's way too short. I expected something more, a twist even for the next chapter. Plz update soon I am waiting to read more.
Lintered chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
I really like this so far

wonder if the butterfly is gonna appear again soon?

anyways, update soon x)