Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Take-x-A-x-Bite chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
I have never thought of a Sailor Moon crossover with Evo... oh I’ve seen Sailor Moon crossovers with tons of stuff and usually it’s REALLY REALLY BAD... but this?

I LOVED IT!

It felt true to both characters and shows (though I feel like this version of Minako is more like her Manga self) - I’d love to see more!

Really well done
Ultimate Alternate Universe chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This is a good story! Are you planning on continuing? I would love to read more of this alongside your Devil may Cry x Sailor Moon crossover :D
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I am a huge fan of Mina and I think you captured her perfectly. Not who I would personally pair her I with but it was still really good. I hope you write some more give with Mina and Kurts friendship. I feel like Mina would be completely understanding of mutants. As I said I don't see them as a couple but I can see them as friends. Great fic and I look forward to reading more :)
chaoticwisdom chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I don't normally read anything unless Usagi is in it but I was curious when I saw it was with the X-men and Kurt more specifically so I gave it a shot and you definitely exceeded expectations and wrote fabulously! That was totally both people through and through and Minako talking how she got on the wron lg flight is soooooo her. Loved it!