Reviews for A Court of Beasts and Beauties
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 1 . 7/2
Aahhh found this fic at last! I read this one nearly two years ago, and it had been one of my favorite fantasy twifics. However I was miffed about the incomplete ending, I wanted to see all ends tied up...
Now, I was reading A Court of Thorns and Roses three weeks ago and while reading the first book, I kept getting a sense of deja vu... like I've read about the Rite, some High Lord and his blight before, the faeries... Then today I was scrolling through my library list here and saw this fic, and realised that your story was similar to acotar- well i learnt this is inspired from it. So pleaseeeeee, if you're reading this, PLEASEEEE finish this fic
AstridCullen chapter 23 . 1/16
I didn't know this was incomplete. I wish you would have finished it so we know what would happen since Bella is apparently not immortal.
I'm still hoping you give us 1 more chapter. But I still loved it.
Thanks for sharing.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
UPDATE SOON. Keep Going Great Story. IT'S GREAT...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2021
Loooove it! Ohhhh so much mystery! I wish I had more time to read! Well, I thought Bella would have to apologize instead of Edward apologizing, but this Edward seems super noble :)
~Crystalena
Crystalena chapter 18 . 4/3/2021
Now that most of the mysteries are solved, there's adventure! Exciting!
Crystalena chapter 14 . 4/3/2021
So I think I was all wrong about what I thought Bella's father had stolen from Edward or had done...oh well, but now there's more mystery and I'm loving it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2021
Really, really enjoying this! I love the mysteryU
Forgot to sign in...~Crystalena
Crystalena chapter 11 . 4/2/2021
Omg I think I just had an aha moment! I think I know what Bella's dad (or so called dad) had stolen from Edward!
Crystalena chapter 9 . 4/2/2021
Surprised to see into Edward's thoughts but I liked it:))
Crystalena chapter 7 . 4/2/2021
Yes, I have tons of questions, but I believe that's the fun part about reading a story. I can't wait to figure out the mystery, but then I want it revealed slowely, and more importantly, at the right time, which is exactly what this fic has offered thus far!
Crystalena chapter 6 . 4/2/2021
I'm so happy to have found this fic! I haven't been so excited to read since...oh idk, but a while!
This story really keeps me guessing, wondering, wanting, needing lol!
Crystalena chapter 2 . 3/30/2021
Loving this fic so far! I like the subtle mystery too! What is Edward...is Alice really just a handmaiden hmmm...
Fabster chapter 1 . 3/26/2021
Omg guuuurl I remember when you wrote this and you recommended to read the story and found the actual series thanks to you. THEY MAKING A SERIES ON HULU AND IM SO HAPPY ok now imma reread this whole story again thank u next
Ascencio chapter 23 . 3/7/2021
Sorry if it is not so understandable, English is not my mother tongue.
But that doesn't mean that I can't try to express it.
I’ve never read Sarah J, but I’m sure I’ll change that now.
I fell in love with her story right away, it was literally love for the first chapter, I loved Bella with her magic, Edward told his reason for doing what he did, I loved Jasper's personality from asshole to friend, Alice com has always been wonderful from start to finish (thanks for the ticket).
thank you for sharing this world of yours with us.

Yours sincerely Ascencio
readluv chapter 23 . 2/7/2021
I love love love your story! I’ve read it more than once, it’s such a magical journey. I hope you come back and finish someday, we’ll be ready to read! :) You are a fantastic writer and the world building is awesome. Your stories are some of my favorites.
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »