Reviews for A Court of Beasts and Beauties
I thought Bella is his mate and he's going to cheat on her? How utterly disappointing. :(
It seems really off and jarring for you to end the chapter right before the epilogue without continuing the plot. Legitimately left it as a cliff hanger with no further explanation. It doesn't do justice to the story.
Riam chapter 22 . 2/6
I truly enjoyed this wonderful story, thank you so much.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25
This really has stark similarities to ACOTAR. Though I'm intrigued to see where you take this. Nevertheless, mind you, you may have written this story with innocent intentions of just creating another fanfiction - I think readers will appreciate it more if you built your own ideas instead of ripping off ideas from ACOTAR and labelling it as 'inspiration'. Again, I know this is just the 2nd chapter and Idk yet what might happen or how it ends. Nevertheless, I, as a reader, would've appreciated if you unchained yourself from the ACOTAR binds and created an exceptional story of your own.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/15
I loved your story so much,,,thank you.
OwlishBish chapter 22 . 12/23/2017
I don't know why im crying cause i just really love this fic. I really do and i just had to reread it again after months. You revised it a bit and i don't know if on purpose but there's a huge chunk out of the fic between chap 21 and the epilogue. But other than that this iS STILL MAKING ME VERY EMOTIONAL I HATE YOU
Flora Mile chapter 22 . 11/28/2017
Wow, what a story. Had me captive from the first chapter... Just wanted it to keep going
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
I really hate this Bella. I do. Get mad at Edward? No. I think Bella is annoying as hell. She is a bitch, demanding and she's entitled. She's not a great character. This story is hard to read because of her.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
Nice! You made Bella a whore! Completely out of place in this story. You have Bella doing everything for her family, seemingly doing nothing else, but you have her meet Jacob to fuck him periodically? Normally I wouldn't care but I just find it unnecessary and out of place in this story. Stupid.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
I don't even care that Bella is there not on her own. She is annoying af. Rolling her eyes and being a bitch, I'd like Edward to lock her in a cell.
nilo chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
it was interesting fairytale , slow at the beginning but ends was amazing
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
Hi, so I was wondering what's up with the cliffie since the next chapter after this is the epilogue? Also wanted to say thank you for writing this; it's one of my favorite fics. Also, any chance of any futuretakes?
Thank you!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/15/2017
I really enjoyed this unusual story. Thank you for sharing it.
LAoR chapter 22 . 10/15/2017
I absolutely loved this story!
Nicoconsd chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
I so loved this story! It was such a wonderful change from vampires but yet still mythical which I love! Not to mention I have always had a soft spot for the fae. Thank you for this wonderful adventure :)
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »