Reviews for A Court of Beasts and Beauties
Just Sus chapter 1 . 4h
This is awesone, so far. I'm very intrigued!
Eternally Addicted chapter 23 . 7h
So so worth the wait. And I am so glad they have finally cleared the air on the mating bond. Now I hope they can consummate the bond and finally move forward together.

Can't wait for more!
Nataly29 chapter 23 . 9h
Nice!... thank you for completing this awesome story!
Rebadams7 chapter 23 . 10h
She has made the connection, she has shown him her heart And she gladly joins with him. !
Dear Author do we get an epilogue?
Reb
tcszalter chapter 23 . 10h
Loved the chapter! Thanks for sharing.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 23 . 10h
I was so excited to see an update. It's good the whole truth is coming out. Happily awaiting next chapter.
Orangeduck23 chapter 23 . 10h
Please update soon it’s been far too long
Fucking Jacob and her family are terrible. They deserve nothing.
Adrianna93 chapter 22 . 5/26
I love this story. I'm rereading and noticed a big chunk of the story missing. I know you're revising and I hope you can update soon. I'd love to see your updated plot
datingrobert chapter 1 . 5/24
wow wow wow im in lovee
I thought Bella is his mate and he's going to cheat on her? How utterly disappointing. :(
It seems really off and jarring for you to end the chapter right before the epilogue without continuing the plot. Legitimately left it as a cliff hanger with no further explanation. It doesn't do justice to the story.
Riam chapter 22 . 2/6
I truly enjoyed this wonderful story, thank you so much.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25
This really has stark similarities to ACOTAR. Though I'm intrigued to see where you take this. Nevertheless, mind you, you may have written this story with innocent intentions of just creating another fanfiction - I think readers will appreciate it more if you built your own ideas instead of ripping off ideas from ACOTAR and labelling it as 'inspiration'. Again, I know this is just the 2nd chapter and Idk yet what might happen or how it ends. Nevertheless, I, as a reader, would've appreciated if you unchained yourself from the ACOTAR binds and created an exceptional story of your own.
shannon30033 chapter 22 . 1/15
I loved your story so much,,,thank you.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »