Reviews for A Court of Beasts and Beauties
TrickeyTricky chapter 10 . 8/31
I am truly loving this story. thank you for writing. I am sorry for not reviewing every chapter, but it's so hard to pause when you just want to get to the next scene.
Steph A15 chapter 22 . 8/23
I really liked v the Story but who was the large figure that interrupted Edward? you jumped from them reuniting to their wedding you left us with a cliffhanger in chapter 21 2nd didn't answer said cliffhanger in chapter 22.
MK543 chapter 21 . 8/23
Seems the next chapter takes place after whatever large looming figure did?!
ashiana chapter 22 . 8/20
I spent my weekend reading this entire fic and I absolutely love it..
Brinkleydeelite chapter 1 . 8/11
Really enjoyed this! You have talent.
JMoonrise chapter 22 . 8/10
So I’m guessing your a Rhysand fan?
Anita chapter 22 . 7/28
Thank you.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 22 . 7/24
Given how much of that other story that you continually said you used (often stating parts were word for word), you should have designated this a crossover between the two, instead of making it categorized as Twilight only. It's somewhat misleading to readers. It also was disruptive to constantly point it out in your A/N's but not classify it as a crossover. You were giving copyright credit to both. I could never get my mind to fully accept it as a Twilight story, which is what I wanted to read.

Your writing style gave the story great potential. You definitely have talent. There are still quite a few grammatical and spelling errors, considering it is beta'd. Though, since my job includes editing, I tend to be a tough critic about those things.

Regardless, thank you for sharing your story with the public. Even though this critique may seem more critical than positive, I look forward to reading more of your Twific stories.
groovy519 chapter 22 . 7/22
Loved this story! So vivid in detail and just a great read!
Loved your story. Thanks.
Lovely! I read the whole story straight through I couldn't put it down! Thank you!
Holy moly!