Reviews for A Court of Beasts and Beauties
jay7795 chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Thank you for the update!
Bella suspects that Edward is not human. Ah so Edward made a booboo. He didn't want her to know, of that I'm sure of.
Alice let the cat out the bag. Lol! A fairy? That never crossed my mind. I wonder if his eyes are black because his race is almost extinct. He's eyes can be black because he hasn't found his mate. Maybe there is a spell cast on the people who live in the Manor. I have a wild imagination.
Bella is so nosey , that girl is gonna get into a shit load of trouble. Being where she was forbidden, what a rebel.
Edward was the one in the portiat. And he is king of the fairys. And is power and Bella is a fairy also but she doesn't know it.. lol!
When I think of fairys I think of Orlando Bloom in Lord of the rings.
Truly enjoying your story!
sandy4321 chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
Cannot wait for more!
Once Upon Anothers Story chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Yet Another good chapter.I wanted to say thank you for the story and thank you for the book recommendation. I read th book this weekend and couldnt put it down. I can see how you are integrating all the stories and yet it still feels diffrent enough that its your own story. Bravo.
jay7795 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I am really feeling this story. I like the mystery! Look forward to following your story.
As for how Bella is treating Edward, she needs to realize it could've been worse. She could've been a slave or something worse. He could've put her in the dungeon but she got a room. Granted he has opened up and is short but he hasn't hurt her or made any moves that he would.
She is nice but she could be nicer but that also goes the same for him.
Great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
I believe Edward took Bella for the debt her father owed to help her out.
kturner1187 chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Wow, this story is even more than I expected. Great job!
acw1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
sandyb67 chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Oh I know you have to drag it out for the story, but I wish they would become fast friends then more I love this story! FANTASTIC! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you and your team that makes this great. Sandy
icestorm69 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
So happy for an update already! Love this story so far
SharkSaver23 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
She should be a little harder on Edward but not too much. Love the story!
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Hmmm, Edward isn't from the future is he? And no, Bella is not being to easy on Edward.
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
S Edward provided for Bella's family? That's nice of him.
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I do enjoy a feisty bold Bella.
IheartDarkward chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to unravel more of this mysterious Edward and his secrets!
Troyis chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
I like your story so far. How often do you update it?
1,477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »