Reviews for Freezing: Intrepid and Fearless - An Accede Destiny story
Nemoskull chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
stupid me, ive been wondering why you stopped updating book 2. duh.
it was good, and you made a good char with eva, tho her dev was a bit rushed. it happend too fast.
anyways, now i want to go back and read book 1 and 2 again. i think i like this better as a proluge anyways.
i have a half formed idea, cus freezing is such a awesome sandbox to play in, and i still got those 10 pages written... sigh.
thanks for the ride.
look forward to the next.
380ZX chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Heh, I've been lurking on your stories in the Freezing fandom a bit, so I'm sorry for not giving out my opinions for you.

I'll be honest with you, I was getting confused with your Amelia and Amelia Evans in the canon, so I just picture your OC as an older version of Amelia Evans in your other stories. In this particular story... well, I think you get the picture I'm trying to explain.

It's quite an interesting start, I'll admit, but I don't know. I feel a bit queasy for you to blurt out a bunch of exposition right from the start for some of the other characters in this fanfic. It's a bit big to swallow. Maybe try doing more indirect characterization or more context clues on that. If you feel like your audience can deal with it, that is. I know that this fanfic's purpose is to explain the whole story behind Amelia Ellsworth, but that's just me.
chuckiboo chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Great start to this side story. We will see what made Amelia who she is.