Reviews for Kisses and Sprinklers
tippy'foots chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
awwe!

that was soo cute

please let there be more
Goomba chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
A little young but still very tasteful. And you are very VERY right in Chpt. 1. Jess wet absolutely nothing better in the world...thanks.

Cheers Jen
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
LOVE IT!

All kisses. All better. Oh god. Thank you Dwight! Thank you, stupid sprinkler!
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Prices at Starbucks. Heheh.
that was cute chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
i liked it, it was nice i liked it alot beter then the auctual episode in the next chapter i think that u should have Dean c RORY and JESS TOGETHER and i think that he be all mad and stuff in front of RORY and JESS o ya once again i liked it
purpleribbions chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
cute i like it are u going to update
Ferret Love chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
and thank you 4 this story
milover chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
keep it going
ILoveJess1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
Oh dear me, she's reading The Pearl...she must be bored...lol, personally, I'D rather call Jess and have a kiss-fest then read The Pearl...but hey *shrugs* to each his own! lol, I'm a nut! Now Candy...no, she'd have to read the pearl, she could never be alone in a building with Jess...it would be very bad...she should never even see the NAME Jess, she gets all googly eyed *rolls eyes*

lol, ok, i'm done bugging you with my insanity for the moment!

That would be a crappy horror movie. Hmm. Let in very hot guy and possibly risk mom killing me or let him sit out there in dark.

lol, funny, true,words of wisdom, grasshopper, words of wisdom.*nods solemnly*

and then I'm not allowed to speak because he's kissing me. He's just leaned across the table and grabbed me and currently we're attached at the lips. Can he do that? Is that allowed? Oh god, I hope it is..Okay no, no. Bad. Focus. Pull back. Yes pull back. I'll do it in a second. Okay maybe a minute. No, right now. Wait. Now. Yeah now. Oh for god's sake. There all pulled back. Now we're back to the silence.

Of COURSE he's allowed to do that! He's...Jess!OH, I almost forgot, yes, I agree, season 2 Jess is better! Wow, that wasn't a bit OT *rolls eyes* anyhoo,the papers! On the desk! Monday! Funny! And then the ending with The credit given to the wonderful stupid sprinklers!But, is the story done? *pout* It is, isn't it, the story's doner, now what am I going to do with the rest of my time until There';s the Rub clomes on?...oh, I guess I could go read my friends PM...good idea!:)
ILoveJess1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Okay, *goofy grin* you are so my new friend! *sees you about to run away and pouts* lol, but you're a funny bunny!

Though the momentary contact was kind of nice- BAD RORY! You're mad at Jess! And you want to save the lawn. You also want to kiss Jess. No no, KILL Jess. Stupid water.

Yeah, sure, blame the water *nods knowingly*

I could mention how you remind me of Mr. Rogers with the whole sweater thing going on you have there, but I don't trust my mouth with you around.

*Gapes in mock offense* Good sweater! Great sweater! Gorgeous sweater! Sweater that made me grin like an idiot for about 3 hours after seeing one like it at Old Navy!...yes, I'm Milo/Jess obsessed!:D

And he's gone. Obviously the rambling has frightened him off

You're making me laugh a lot here, girly!

And,then,and then...*trying to catch breath*

!" You hear that Dean? I don't know, maybe you're hiding in the bushes. With the alarmingly increasing rate at which you seem to be taking up stalker-like habits with me, you never know. "I can just find someone else to do it!" Ha! You try and turn it off now, bad boy! Oh. You can. Damn.

*gives up and falls off the chair in laughter*

You're funny, AND you speak the truth...V

Oh my god, he's even hotter wet than he is dry.

Bad me, bad! My evil twin Candy is the one that just agreed there, *innocent look* not me! Mandy's too annoyingly hyper and corky to ever be able to focus on a wet Jess in the amazing sweater! Candy, lives for it!;) I'll shove her back in the closet now, just a sec...*pushes Candy in closet and slams the door, then proceeds to do the thing they do in cartoons with like 10 locks, and a brick wall and metal door*..I'm back!

Wow, that sweater is really sticking to his skin. I see a six pack. Oh my gosh and his hair is all wet and there's water and I-I.I'm kissing him. I take one step forward and I'm connected to him at the lips. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. This is incredible. Water? What water? What oasis? What Stars Hollow? His lips are so soft and warm just like I remember them and he's holding me so close. If I wasn't so busy thinking about HOW AMAZING THIS FEELS I'd worry about him breaking my ribs. But what a way to have them break...OH MY GOD! DEAN! SHIT! Pull away! Pull away! Abort mission. His eyes pop open. His lips are kinda swollen. RORY!

GAH! Are you TRYING to bring Candy back out?lol, cuz you're getting pretty close! *we hear pounding on the door, I glance back* see,*points to door* This is what Jess and the sweater and the breaking ribs thing does!

Yay! Yaa-aay! *dances* she told the truu-uth, she doesn't want to be with Frankenstee-ein! Yaa-ay!

Ok, I'm done.

I'd want to know how good of a kisser he is too...although I'm imagining preetty damn good!*dreamy sigh* Did I just say dreamy?...
Alece chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
keep going! THE TOWN WILL BE SHOCKED, LORELAI WILL BE SHOCKED, DEAN WILL BE SHOCKED! ok, update soon and keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
sassychick-14 chapter 2 . 1/31/2003
I love this story. I love Rory's thoughts cuz they seem just like what they would be, ya know kinda crazy great story...oh my goodness just say a fly in my house in the middle of a cold cold winter. Is that unusual? G2G! keep up the good work
Caitlin chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
This story is awesome and it couldn't get any better. Please write more.
some1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
i love this so much! its so funny. thanks for writing it :)