Reviews for The Pirates of Middle Earth
Oceansoul chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Arrr matey!

Continue or I'll make you walk the plank!

damn funny, really

can't wait to see what happens when they reach Isengard...

I wonder if Saruman is nuts too... ;)
yllom21 chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
Cute little story and rather amusing. Nice job.
Moreta Lynx chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
This is one of the weirdest and disturbing thinges I've read...MORE!

Holy Crap I love it I really hope u revive it. Arr.
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
PLESE UPDATE! I'm dying here! Need . . . gasp . . . funniness . . .
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
hahahaha I LOVE this story. It's a shame ya aint updating.
AngelofSoul chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Heeheehee... keep going. :)
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
! *CAN'T BREATHE* That was so clever!
Nami52790 chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
you have talent but you are making this story kind of the old disney pirates and you are making Legolas like a girl so you need to work on that.
DarkPhoenixBC chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Tell me something, oh great and humorous author, will this be turning into a slash fic? *rubs hands together in anticipation* Arr! Even though Pickle disgusted me, and this whole fic is totally screwy.
Carolyn chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
I was laughing all the way through this chapter! words cannot express how funny this is! i can't wait for the next installment! email me when it's done if you can! Priceless, Pickle's head - cannonball- priceless! I am in tears! truly priceless!
Kawaii Elf Girl chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Oh... poor Legolas... Are they ever going to be sane again? please, I know you said this'd be slash but dont make it too slashy... Or at least dont make Legolas willing...
Kawaii Elf Girl chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
NO! Legolas... *sob* grr... i dont like slash stuff. I'm only reading this cause in humor, its not that bad, *sigh* I guess the main reason I dont like slash is becasue I'm nuts over Legolas. This is still pretty funny though
Captain Cutlas chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEAVEN TO BETSY! THAT WAS A HOOT! It turned out better than I could ever have thought. Hohoho! Yer a rit sea dog me buckoo. I wonder if Pickle has a girl friend. .~
anything chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
of course you should continue! forward to the next chapter!

can't wait so hurry!
Snuffles2 chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
Finally! Please don't take so long for the next chappie! !T_T Poor Legolas...they like to torture him don't they? *waves her A/L flag and giggles insanely* Great job! Keep it up! _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »