Reviews for Chikara
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Huh...was kind of expecting the Whore Card to actually have been Mahri Suzuki...
ukulelehatter chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Cool. All the Clon Cards are captured. Naruto as a guardian wasn't as much of a challenge as Yue, but then again he was rooting for his friends and now has a little more power to pull from. I would feel sorry for Orochimaru if it wasn't for how much I really don't like him. Great chapter as always. Thank you Phantomness.
kawaiilileevee chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Wow, Naruto might not be very good, but powered up with Power and Fight and then making shadow clones of his beefed up, buffed up self is a very good strategy! And having Sakura and Sasuke blast Orochimaru with their elemental jutsu on top of that... eek! But Orochimaru could absorb other people's Cards? Good thing Sasuke had Void! And Itachi finally realizes Sasuke is not so sane...
ukulelehatter chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
The hour's approaching, to give it your best
And you've got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
We're going to need a montage (montage)
Ooh it takes a montage (montage)

Show a lot of things happening at once,
Remind everyone of what’s going on (what’s going on)
And with every shot, show a little improvement
To show it all would take to long
That’s called a montage (montage)
Girl we want montage (montage)

-Montage Song - Team America: World Police

Great chapter. Love the Clone Cards. He really was a pervert with some of the cards he made. Thank you Phantomness
kawaiilileevee chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Well, it's nice to know what all the Cards are! The Timeslip and Gateway cards seem to be the most dangerous ones... and we'll see what the Whore has up her sleeve... although Sakura's going to have a lot of awesome powers! And Sasuke's probably going to get Mind and Reshape, right? *hentai, hentai thoughts*
ukulelehatter chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Wow. Love the Clone cards. Different and yet the same. Sasuke is good. He outsmarted the card without even trying. He's a bit scarry when he lets himself go. Don't mess with him. Great work Phantomness.
ukulelehatter chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
Card Captor Sakura! With her faithful partner Bunnychan hunting down Clon Cards. That's awesome. You rock Phantomness. Love this story
kawaiilileevee chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
I loved the lemon! Itachi being possessed was hot, and I did wish for a longer scene between the two of them. Sasuke really is very powerful... and poor Sakura-chan can't seem to get a break... Itachi finally realizes what the Clow Cards are, but not that he's Yue...
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
Oh, Sakura's going to get her own set of Cards too! ...Sasuke really does not like it when people flirt with Itachi, does he? Granted, Mahri was from Akatsuki so I guess that absolves him of the guilt of killing her, and of course Hiruzen was suspicious so at least he hasn't lost his touch! But Sakura gets the pretty pink wand and Bunny-chan and now she really is Card Captor Sakura!
ukulelehatter chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
Sasuke is good at keeping making sure everyone still thinks it's the ghosts of his family. Almost too good. Now that they're going on another C-rank mission it's good that they also have Itachi there to help when it inevitably becomes an A-rank. Can't wait to see what happens next. you rock Phantomness
ukulelehatter chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Woohoo. Itachi and Sasuke finally get to be family. Great battle. Feel a little bad that all of Itachi's plans were useless but it came out better in the end. You rock Phantomness
ukulelehatter chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
wow. Powerful battle. Yue finally showed and didn't disappoint. After all this time Sasuke was prepared with a winning strategy. Can really feel how he loves the cards as his family. Great chapter. Love your work.
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
...Wow. Itachi would be very pretty in dresses. I thought Illusion wasn't solid, but maybe Sasuke upgraded him after he became a 'Sasuke card'? I would have liked to see a much longer lemon scene... more lemons please! *Begs* and Sasuke got to be on top! Itachi still doesn't know about the Clow Cards, does he? Are they going to assassinate Mahri? Hmm, I already thought Sasuke's sanity was kind of in question... and of course Mirror and Illusion can do ninjutsu... at least Mirror can. I'm not sure about Illusion...
ukulelehatter chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Wow. I didn't think about how powerful the clow cards are in cardcaptor Sakura. Seeing them in the Naruto setting ya Sasuke would be super powerful to be powering them. Love the chapter. You rock Phantomness
ukulelehatter chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Nice chapter. Since Sasuke grew up with the cards i guess he knows about working as a team compared to the anime where everyone just gets in the way. Makes sence that the clow cards are invisible since they're all magic. Loved it