Reviews for Crows and Iron
anja.quickert.9 chapter 9 . 9/12
:-)
jumpingmanatee chapter 9 . 8/31
This is incredible! I hope you decide to continue it.
DarkAngel620 chapter 9 . 8/9
So I just found your little gem here and I just have to say one thing: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! 9 chapters? That's all you got for me? Do you have any idea how I tot the shit I've gotten in like the last hour! What the shit man? Lol. Look it's a brilliant idea and the execution is awesome. Really this is really nicely written and I love the direction it's going in. I hope you haven't given up on this. It's great. I love it. And I can't wait for more!
Leopardheart44 chapter 9 . 7/21
I haven't seen many stories with this crossover but it's really good! Keep up the good work :)
ozzie93 chapter 9 . 5/13
Where is longcraw?
The Congressman chapter 9 . 2/24
Love this!
patty.clark.792 chapter 9 . 1/28
Wow, I'm loving your story. It's more original than anything I've read yet. It has ALL my favorites.
BloodyTink chapter 9 . 1/1
I understand that Tony wants to protect Jon after just getting him back, but Jon can handle himself. I like how Jon is interacting with the others, like Vision and Peter Parker. Peter could use a friend his own age. It looks like Thor is stopping by. I'm excited! Happy New Year!
thunder18 chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter Update soon
BrutusPrimus chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Nice work on this chapter.
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what Jon's reaction is to Thor and Bucky are.
SmilingPird chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
please continue! I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Wanda has been in Tony's head before so wouldn't she already know about Jon? I hope that Jon has skills with more than just a sword, maybe a few grappling and hand to hand moves.

I hope you update this soon because I like the idea of Tony being Jon's father.
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Awesome story so far I can't wait to see the team back together and how Jon will take the news of his father's "heart problem".
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Did Jon just leave Longclaw and Ghost? Did you just forget them?

Can't wait for the teams reaction to Jon. Maybe some interaction with Natasha and Wanda. Hell maybe Jon can lift Mjolnir. More Jon and Tony moments please those are just so beautiful.

Was Jon's mother even human? Maybe he can have a hidden power? Will he get his own armour? How will Jon interact in the modern world? This so good! Update soon!