Reviews for Crows and Iron
GuardianDragon98 chapter 9 . 6/23
When will u update? It's been 2 years! I love this crossover.
Luzi22 chapter 9 . 1/14
Well that was interesting I'd like you to update it's been to long and thus story is epic
TricksterAngel1 chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Ah! You need to update this story! I’m in love with it! I can’t wait to see what happens when Thor meets Jon and when Jon meets the rest of the Avengers. Please update soon!
Your servant ;)
patty.clark.792 chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
I hope you're alright. Always worry when I see a good story just stop. You are doing good work here.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
:-)
jumpingmanatee chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
This is incredible! I hope you decide to continue it.
DarkAngel620 chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
So I just found your little gem here and I just have to say one thing: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! 9 chapters? That's all you got for me? Do you have any idea how I tot the shit I've gotten in like the last hour! What the shit man? Lol. Look it's a brilliant idea and the execution is awesome. Really this is really nicely written and I love the direction it's going in. I hope you haven't given up on this. It's great. I love it. And I can't wait for more!
Leopardheart44 chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
I haven't seen many stories with this crossover but it's really good! Keep up the good work :)
ozzie93 chapter 9 . 5/13/2017
Where is longcraw?
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Love this!
patty.clark.792 chapter 9 . 1/28/2017
Wow, I'm loving your story. It's more original than anything I've read yet. It has ALL my favorites.
BloodyTink chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
I understand that Tony wants to protect Jon after just getting him back, but Jon can handle himself. I like how Jon is interacting with the others, like Vision and Peter Parker. Peter could use a friend his own age. It looks like Thor is stopping by. I'm excited! Happy New Year!
thunder18 chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Great chapter Update soon
BrutusPrimus chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Nice work on this chapter.
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what Jon's reaction is to Thor and Bucky are.