Reviews for Heart of the Badger
Is there any chance this could be expanded into a multi-chapter so that we can see more of these two getting together and then see how they cope with everyone after they're officially together? I can so see the two of them telling everyone and their brother to kiss their happy asses, lol.
I like this teeny tiny way-too-short, I-wanna-read-more-of-them story. Unusual couple but it somehow, weirdly, works. I'd like to have read a bit of a longer build-up and I'd like to have read how they faced everyone after and how they dealt with it, but yeah, that was great!
Ponine12 chapter 1 . 5/21
Well DAMN, that was hot! Thank you!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 3/10
Aww, that was cute! Great job! I liked how you portrayed Teddy in this!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 3/3
Loved this!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 1/6
Ooh, I like that you let Teddy show some Black characteristics. He's usually portrayed as more like Harry and the Weasleys, and though Andromeda left her family, I highly doubt she ended up a Gryff or Puff over time.
BrownieJune chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Amazing !
Amerise Rei chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I love this pairing! Very cute story
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This was...different, but I thought I'd check it out, and I'm surprised to find that I like it. The pairing was unusual and unexpected, but very interesting. Amazing writing, as usual.
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Reread this tonight and it's just as delicious as ever! Broad shoulders, turquoise hair and stubble, and the charm of Sirius Black? Who knew I'd feel swoony over Teddy Lupin!
Also, I love that Draco is friends with them both and helps Hermione out with some perspective. :)
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Wow. That was great. Not a pairing I would've ever thought of, but that was fun.
NiightKiitten17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Oh... my... that is one ship I never knew I needed. Forget a fleet... you are going to make me have an entire fricking armada.
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
that last line though
Chantal9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Wow! I've never read a Teddy/Hermione story before, but this was REALLY well done! I am really impressed! ...and really happy that Teddy got his "Mine!"
Jen103 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Hello, i really liked it. Never read a teddy/hermione fic before but perhaps i'll have to start.

I enjoyed it.