Reviews for Kamen Rider GX: Shattered Dimensions
halfornothing chapter 9 . 9/30
You know Fen-san i really love your story so much i was very sad when i hear that you lost some of your writing friends i'm just hope that you guys someday able to reconcile and make the new version of season 3 of Kamen Rider GX and remember i'll always support you and wait for your story especially the new version of this fic thankyou :)
diazr9999 chapter 6 . 8/18
This is a great story please continue to update the next chapters please
Andrey258 chapter 5 . 6/23
Douchbagio,my dear man,you actually think i work for 4Kids? Thank you so much for your compliment. It means alot to me. But that was an simulation fight like Death Battle does and it was with characters from Power Rangers Mystic Force because of 2 reasons :
1) I dont have no ideea what Kamen Ryder is,but i would not watch it anyway,because Power Rangers series is better
2) I dont really like Kurosaga,because of how much Fen makes crutches of anybody that Kuro meets,but i like Rock,Kouji,Chazz and Aurora,who had potential not only as a serious rival for Kuro,but also someone who hates Kuro for how Chazz was treated during the 2 years he was in Duel Academy. Pity. It would have made more sense that way than adding Alexis to the mix,because she does not seem to matter as female duelist since she become Kuro's girlfriend.
3) Douchbagio,i dare you to read and review Breaking the illusion of perfection,which can be found in Dragon Ball Z section by pressing Beerus character tag,unless you are to afraid that this dare would be to much for you? The question is do you have the guts to accept my dare?
Nonethless,letting the mush between Kuro and Alexis aside,this chapter was awesome because it had Kazuma in it. Have a nice day.
black-ace-rockman chapter 9 . 2/10
will u make a kamen rider x hyperdimension neptunia series? i was wondering if u can at least a showa rider like black/black rx or heisei rider like kuuga? never been done in ur story like 3 years i think still try to make something new
Omega chapter 1 . 2/6
Can you make a Kamen rider zexal rio x oc fanfiction if its not too much to ask?
Andrey258 chapter 4 . 2/2
Great chapter. But Aurora definatly did not desearve to be slapped. I mean,this is not a fic that is about friendship and love. It should be about a villan that focuses on a real goal to either bring darkness of destruction to the world or to control the duelists that lose or win via a virus that affects both personality and the way they duel. Now lets start a duel between douchebagio vs fen:
Douchebagio evolves to Wolf Warrior Koragg
Fen evolves to Red Koragg.
Battle start.
Koragg attacks with wolf attack,but Red Koragg blocks with his shield. He then delivers a burning slash with his sword towards Koragg,but it gets countered with a similar dark energy slash which results into a explosion. They clash with their sword and try to push each other off,but they are both equal in power. Both jump back and Koragg evolves to The Master from Mystic Force. Red Koragg summons Catastrophe and fuse,transforming into Phoenix Red Knight. The Master unleashes his energy tentacle upon him,but Phoenix Red Knight jump into air,creates a gold circle with his lance and delivers A Shining Dive Burn,an attack where he uses his lance covered in flame to slash at the Master,but the Master delivers the Master Wrath,an technique which absorbs energy and makes him stronger. He undersubestimates Phoenix Red Knight attack,because while it absorbs the energy of the attack,it however does not absorbs the impact of the lance which cuts him two pieces.
Winner of this match: Phoenix Red Knight.
Hope you enjoyed the show,Fen. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 9 . 2/2
Wow. What a great chapter. The drama between these two characters,Wild Card and Fen,feeled so real,that i want to clap for both authors for putting such a great show in to a great chapter. Happy birthday,Fen. Wild Card told me that today is your birthday.
OrionGold chapter 1 . 1/30
There's another thing I want to add:

When describing the OCs' appearances, don't blatantly say that they look like a character from another franchise. It's lazy, especially when you blatantly say that Kurogasa looks like Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed in all of your stories introductions.
pyrojack25 chapter 9 . 1/26
So does this mean no new ideas and OC's?
Shin-Dan Kuroto chapter 9 . 1/26
Huh well then

Good luck season 3 then
Firem78910 chapter 9 . 1/26
sorry to hear about that Fen-san i hope that you keep making awesome fics

your fan

Firem78910
Starlight AT chapter 9 . 1/26
...As someone who has read what you had and the chapter WC wrote...Fen it can be seen as accidental plagiarism. Yes you copied the subs but your words were the same as Wild Card's. But AS I SAID TO YOU IN OUR CHAT, all you had to do was change the sentences. Because they were word for word what Wild Card had. There was no difference with the scene you had besides name changes and numbers. Which is why, once again, and I will say it to where EVERYONE CAN SEE ME, just change the format of the sentences, change the words, add a bit more into the context. Like actions the characters perform such as coughing, leaning on a hand, that stuff.

Do you have the right to be angry for being called a liar? Yes you can be upset.

But the fact is Fen, as I have told you several thousand times, all you had to do was change the words around. Nice to see you don't listen to me either. So do whatever you want. You got fans that enjoy your stuff. But for the love of god I am begging you now, take what your fans say to heart for a change.

That is all I will say here.
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 9 . 1/26
YES! Thank you *insert name of deity here*!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 1/26
Sorry to hear that MotWC thinks that you plagiarized this with his own copy. *shakes head* Sorry to hear that a friendship had to be destroyed because of this wonderful story. What I'm a little confused about; however, is will this story continue onwards from chapter 6 or will all 6 chapters so far be revised, reedited and re-uploaded to the website?
Pimsan chapter 9 . 1/26
Sorry for losing you friend, Wild Card. I hope you and him can make up in the future.