Reviews for Arachnid Nebula
Such a sad last line that T'pol will inevitably perish from Panar Syndrome.

Please write more chapters where T'pol gets better,
Perhaps by bonding with Trip?

And Tolaris perishes from Panar in most painful way.
4Eirlys chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
Ahhhh! this is So Goood! the intensity... the feeling... ah, my friend, you are an artist
1ttrobinson chapter 2 . 4/20/2020
Wonderful story. I'm sorry you haven't added to it. Very well done.
Nemo Blank chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
This is nice.
Hevielen chapter 2 . 1/18/2019
I have no idea why, but I love this story so much. Just reread it again. And wish to know more... about their first meeting, how they are feeling about each other, where is their relationship now? It's good. It really is.
DgirlLuna chapter 2 . 9/22/2018
Great story! I love how you wrote the interactions between T'Pol & Trip!
SumNumb3rs chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Love this! I'm new to Enterprise FF. Didn't get to see the series until this year. Love Trip. Love
TT. Can't wait for more!
SnowKing1701 chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
I hope you will consider continuing upon this excellent story. I would like to see where you could take this, possibly throughout the rest of the series. Take care.
Anzha chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Well- at least she has Trip...

This chapter reenforces that singular ability to shine through the tv version.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Well, this is writing of very high quality, and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
Paradaisu chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Aww, always imagined Trip was a cuddle bug... This was a great supplement to 'Fushion'. Great ending too... I bet Trip's stomach dropped through the floor upon hearing that prognosis. Thanks for sharing! Hope you plan to expand on this further one day.
Paradaisu chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I love how creepy your Tolaris is! I felt like the show was initially trying to make him out to be this Vulcan sexpot with all the intense staring and the lop-sided smirk, but I always got creepy stalker vibes from him!

Aww, love that Trip recognizes the little crease on T'Pol's nose and instantly knows what it means. Shows they could've had a more intimate friendship/relationship long before what we got to see on the show.
Braxin chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
This was a nice glimpse into Polly's mind - during the show she's so brave, but we know she's no machine, and your story lights up her inner landscape for our enlightenment... what's more, I also enjoyed seeing T&T through Kov's eyes as well. Talk about a cliffhanger ending though! Very nice job.
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Oh, nice story. Slightly AU in that they met before she was assigned to the Enterprise. This story reminds me why I'm such a TnT fan. And you kept them in character. I'm hoping that you can expand/continue the story someday.
Anzha chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
A fantastic story here. You write so well and clearly have a gift for inagery and storytelling.

This is much more closely what I see of TnT, and I could honestly say that it was very believable- including the sense of smell part. I am not familiar with the episode, but you have tempted me to investigate- and see the perspective that you offered- as I wonder if you were a writer on the show- based on your writing here- just so clearly descriptive- I had no doubt that I was there with them watching this all unfold.