Reviews for Mr Pennyworth's Rough Morning
thundergodlaxus chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
that's so cute. loving this fic, you should make more wonderbat
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Look I'm just going to read like everything you've written because I'm tired and too lazy to go back to the JL tab.
I feel like Alfred "seeing some shit" is the best way to describe him that I've seen in a long time. Like, I am in awe of how in character that is.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
HAHAHA
This was really funny
Jokerang chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Welp, I am now inspired to write a story detailing the aftermath of BvS starring "Wonderbat", as I guess is the name for the pairing.
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Wonder bat! Love it! Love this story. Checking out others like it, any recommendations?
Lazarus495 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
In all my years on the internet I never knew such a magical forum existed. Thank you. Also since I'm a humorless grump I'm slightly peeved that you dunked Alfred in the lake twice for humour's sake. Just enough to write this mildly worded review.
Kyle Moss chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Good lord them WonderBat scenes though. Got me all excited, specially seeing as Steve is long dead, so you know, no competition. Anyway this was really great. Captured Alfred perfectly
ChainsOfMarkov chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Awesome job man! Loved it. The ending was absolutely hilarious, loved that jab at the Martha scene :P Dammit, three people beat me to the review...
TralfamadoreUndone chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Heh, I chuckled at some points. BvS really did get Alfred right. Now that was a movie that could have been sliced into 2 parts and become truly great. But alas, WB wants Justice League asap.
BTW, where can I read your review? I usually stay away from them(especially in this case) but I'm pretty certain I'll enjoy yours.
CrazyPhenom chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Alright. You got me at the end there, I'll admit that. I kinda liked the little one word references and digs you scattered in there.

Dont wanna be a party pooper, but 2007 and Blackest Night 2 WW were a few years apart.
DDLo18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
This was hilarious. And yes, Alfred was incredible and needed more screen time.