Reviews for A Warlock's Wish
ane chapter 34 . 15h
absolutely in love with this chapter!
I understand if you don't continue this story but I am hopelessly enamoured by it. I literally jump in joy when this chapter is published
hdres chapter 24 . 8/3
I like how you are exploring the differences there would be if magic was accepted. The magic tournament was very clever and it really built on how magic is viewed in this world. I really enjoyed how you added the element of danger with the introduction of the warlock. I am looking forward to seeing how Merlin fits in. Thank you for sharing your story
hdres chapter 12 . 8/2
Great story. I really like how you have turned Camelot on it’s head with magic users well respected. I like your Merlin very much and I really enjoyed seeing how they solved the test. Thank you for sharing your story
We're supposed to believe that magic can be dispersed through attacking it with a sword? WTF?
jhaenox chapter 34 . 7/31
Did I ever mention I really love this AU? So much that I had pined for dimensional travel Merlin fics for weeks? If not, now you know. I adore Merlin's relationship with everyone but I feel guilty over the fact that King Arthur and the other back in his home world must be feeling. I'm eager for the chapter that everyone, especially Prince Arthur and Balinor, realizes Merlin's true identity and his relationship with the crown.

Thank you, thank you, thankyou for updating! (I wonder how Sir Lancelots of each realm would react to their differences in peesonalit. Unlikely to happen, but probably hilarious haha)
SunImplosion chapter 34 . 7/31
Hi Vividpast!
As always, thanks for the great chapter!
I am so happy about the amount of Balinor-Merlin interaction you included bc. I feel like their dynamic is rarely explored by fanfic writers. I also love Merlin's teasing love-hate relationship with Lancelot since it's usually portrayed in a more positive manner. Everything is just so interesting and fleshed-out that it almost seems like part of canon.

And, by all means, hit all the isekai tropes you want. You could even start another story with "deleted" scenes that wouldn't fit this story/you felt were too cliche but kind of wanted to include. (This might also help if you have to cut scenes that don't fit after having already written them and don't want to throw them away.)

Whatever you decide to do with the story, just please don't abandon it bc. it's awesome. I love the character dynamics so much that I honestly get nervous jitters whenever I read a chapter. If you're uninspired, take your time and don't update for a while but please don't forget or abandon it!
Anyway, stay healthy and thanks again for the chapter!
TomTheSquirrel chapter 34 . 7/31
Yay, another chapter! I really like how this story is going, it’s interesting to see people trying to unravel the mystery of Merlin, and damn I wish he’d tell them already . I eagerly await any more to come
Demitimelord42 chapter 34 . 7/31
Love your work!
Please keep going.
KillgarraghForever chapter 34 . 7/31
Please please please don't quit this story! It's far too good for you to do that! Please? Pretty please with Merlin magic and swords on top?
mersan123 chapter 34 . 7/31
Ooohhhh Vivdpast. You have ruined my entire day, week, month! Please do not abandon this fic. It is always a joy to read something so original. Yes we have the same characters, etc, but the plot has captured my (and I imagine quite a few others) imagination.
In all honestly I look every day for a new chapter.
How thrilled was I to see this latest instalment.
Please, please, please continue. Please...
Thank you Vividpast. I hope to see more in the near future.
0Ailsa0 chapter 34 . 7/31
So good to see an update! Intriguing as always.
OechsnerC chapter 34 . 7/30
Really awesome update. Really well done chapter. Will be excitedly waiting for your next update.
myrosedream chapter 34 . 7/30
*Biggest squeal of delight to see another chapter!* So Excited to have an update. This is my second favorite FF story of all time. I'm devastated to hear you might not finish ot! If you ever decide to stop, would you mind posting your general outline for the rest of the story because I can't not know how this ends! So much suspense and huge reveals that I still need! Loved this chapter and Merlin absolutely kicking butt with his accidently learned amazing swordsmanship. Balinor and Arthur being amazing and cool as usual. Mordred and Morgana feel like siblings to Merlin at this point and I'm all for it. Would love for you to keep going. I definitely wouldn't mind another five years of the story! If your into Celtic music, check out Epic Celtic Music Mix-Most PowefulBeautiful Celtic Music Vol. 1 (That's the you tube name). First song is actually called Battle for Camelot! I also just like to listen to the percussion of the drop kick Murphys, Shipping off to Boston. Can you tell I'm trying to get you more inspiration?Love your story!
Feeblehyperion chapter 34 . 7/30
Thanks for the chapter! :)