Reviews for For Life
Yes! I did enjoy this!
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Nice...really, truly nice! If only they had hired you as a writer for the TV series. Thanks.
Cass chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
Love this. Please write more Castle stories,
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
This is great, really great. Wish you’d write more Castle stories. We read only Castle.
o.bassa chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Sometimes, actors have to gain weight even if they don't want to just because they have to follow their character looks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I've actually never found Nathan attractive ( not my type) but I agree with what you said, I dont get why people makes such a big deal about his weight, he's 45 , it happens to a lot of men of this age
DX2012 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I totally agree about the size of his jackets
TheInstantClassic chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Yes, I liked this very much.
I also enjoyed reading your A/N. Both Beckett (Katic) and Castle (Fillion) are not in their 20s anymore, but are still attractive people for their age.
Taylor chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This was quite good.
At first I feared you'd portray Castle as some kind of weak guy, but you handled it very well.
I enjoyed your disclaimer as well, Castle (Nathan Fillion) is a mid-40's guy and he still is handsome.
In my opinion Beckett looks pretty old (but still quite attractive).
When I try to compare her to the way she looked like in season 4 or 5 she aged more than 4 years. No, this is no Beckett-bashing, I just don't get putting her on a pedestal while critizing Castle for gaining some weight. They just fit well together.
Pegship chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Excellent scenario! (And your A/N is spot on, in every point.)
Norman01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Wow, for your first two castle stories, you know the characters better than the tv writers. Please write more castle stories. You are very good.
MistressOfSmite chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Bravo. Well done. Kudos to your disclaimer as well - my thoughts exactly.