Reviews for Unchained
Dove chapter 13 . 9/17
I love the story! It's 05:32am and I've been reading for two hours now.

The only thing I would suggest is changing the Romanian text to English? And state that the text was written in a foreign language. It's just because it was difficult to understand the text... and I'm Romanian. Google translate is not that reliable unfortunately, and the chaotic string of words can be distracting.
Fuck the humanity. Accept it and move on. It just creates a lot of useless angst. Pathetic.
Anime-Manga-Music-Lover chapter 18 . 3/14
IT'S 2 AM and I'm at work, AND DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS FOR ME NOT SCREAM!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ytygr chapter 30 . 2/13
That dear author is an incredibly cruel place to stop! Your as evil as Vlad!
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 30 . 11/2/2017
The worst crime a reader of fanfiction can do is not review, especially when it is so justly deserved as this brilliant work is. I've loved it from Chapter 1 and I still love it now, and even though I hate cliffhangers I love it all the more after this latest development.

One thing I wonder about after Pip, Catrina and Vincent each finding out about Vlad's involvement in Integra's death ... Catrina I can put to the side in a way, she wouldn't fess up cos she likes Seras as a friend (flirty thoughts aside) but Vincent and Pip have both come to the same conclusion about Vlad's involvement and both care about Seras' well being, why wait so long to tell her? Why wait until she's now Vlad's wife and settled into, what she perceives to be, a happy life together? She'll just be more hurt by knowing after the joy they've experienced together and furthermore by knowing two people she trusted kept it from her!

I could be over-reaching here, but I hope (irregardless of her direct reaction to Vlad) she explodes at Vincent and Pip, especially the latter cos he's meant to love his 'cher' so much!

Oh this is punching me in the feels so bad! Integra was gonna die one day anyway (cigars be damned) and they could've been together then, why did he have to go this route? Or did he just dislike Integra as fiercely as Catrina thinks? So many questions and a damned cliffhanger!

Thank you for all the brilliant chapters you've written so far and whatever happens next I'll be eagerly awaiting it. Please accept my sincere apologies for letting my gratitude for this story go unsaid for so long and also I am sorry for whatever sadness you had in real life.

Thanks again for this brilliant newest chapter and I'll be sure to read and review the next when it happens.

Laters :)
P33pz chapter 30 . 11/1/2017
Aaaaaaa
So much drama! So happy to see an update, I hope you're doing alright.
jerycho007 chapter 29 . 4/8/2017
I've finished this fic just now and I must say that I loved every part of it. Some were unpolished true, but overall it was an amazing journey, which I hope will continue.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 29 . 4/5/2017
Sua escrita é maravilhosa, espero ler mais. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 27 . 4/5/2017
Sabe que você abordou bem o tema da pintura, eu também teria ficado triste por ter o mesmo anel que outra pessoa, outra mulher, mas ainda bem que eles se entenderam. Escreva mais. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 26 . 4/5/2017
Adorando a interação da Seras e do Alucard, espero que tudo continue indo bem. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 24 . 4/5/2017
Adorei o capítulo, vem escrito e esse casal é lindo, escreva mais. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
Adorando ler, escreva mais. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 16 . 4/2/2017
Cara vez melhor!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
Você tem a mesma visão dá Íntegra que eu, eu sempre achei que ela gostava de forma romantica da Seras, na verdade está bem claro no mangá que a Íntegra é gay, estou adorando sua fic, escreva mais. Abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 12 . 4/2/2017