Reviews for Ruins of the Proud
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 7/31
Good fic, please update soon
starlite22 chapter 1 . 4/13
A good start, and always interesting when people bring in new characters, but, it’s hard to read in places, could do with an edit, as there are instances where, the spelling changes the word, or you have to read it twice e.g Scarlett's eyes cut daggers at this fool man, "Upset them? They tried to attack you me!" In a his one two words were used, it should of just been me, what you was also added.
Also when Mrs Tarleton is talking to Scarlett the sentence seems in complete, I’m sure she’d reply with more than strange man.
Christine chapter 7 . 1/22
I love this story, so well-written and with an intriguing plot! Can’t wait to read more!
This is a great read. I love Scarlett interacting with fresh characters. Hope you continue.
Sushibear144 chapter 7 . 1/5
I really like your story. It sounds like it’s all written and now your just editing. I hope you can post the rest soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
This is well written. It just boggles my mind that you were given so few reviews considering the amount of talent and effort you put into it. I've noticed some of the GWTW "stories" on this site that are disjointed pieces of ? I don't get it...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Interesting combination of characters to say the least! Wonder what direction this is going to go in and how Scarlett reacts to the brutish Mr Heathcliffe- he must have some secrets to keep. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Ooh happy your back! I wonder what role Heathcliffe will play does he scare or fascinate Scarlett or both maybe? Loved the dream and happy mammy has advised her not to boss/chase Rhett - i always hated that. The part where she thinks there is someone (ghost) in the house reminds me abit of Rebecca- another fav novel of mine. Well done, wanting more!

Kat
heresvivi chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Spooky. I was hoping for a little romantic distraction for Scarlett until Rhett makes an appearance, but that doesn't seem to be the way this story is going to go. I'm super curious to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
This is interesting and well written and should definetley have more reviews. I would love to read more if your still posting. My two favs gwtw and whs brought together, i smell gothic romance!... please

Kat
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Very good can't wait for more