Reviews for Walking Dead Wizard
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 110 . 1/28
great chapter. I'm looking forward to how it goes on.
Tip2 chapter 110 . 1/28
I really love this story! great job
456snarky chapter 110 . 1/28
great job
Princess Meria chapter 110 . 1/28
...please let all the remaining Weasley boys find each other... please... loved this chapter by the way
shadewatcher chapter 110 . 1/28
Sqweeee! Another reunion! Love love love this! lol Bit anticlimactic for Percy and company at least where the walkers were concerned. Though I could totally see the idiots in the MoM letting some of those monsters in just to study them only to get overwhelmed or bitten themselves. And without how arrogant they all were they'd assume they could overcome anything. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Melikalilly chapter 110 . 1/28
I love this story
Are you ever gonna get back to your other (better) stories?
craftntaft chapter 110 . 1/28
yay George is alive I mean who else would use fireworks to distract the walkers like that. I hope that everyone makes it to Pandora safe and sound
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 110 . 1/28
loved it, thank you!
RAYNE1692 chapter 110 . 1/28
Yes! George to the rescue!
Archivest chapter 110 . 1/28
Huh. That's mighty convenient, but then again, why not have it contrived that way? We do need a bit of fluff every now and then, and for dystopias, this is probably the closest we're gonna get to it. The question is, how did George and co know that Amelia were alive?

Did they somehow make the equivalent of the Marauders' Map for the entirety of the U.K.? I don't think that would put zombies on said map, but maybe said zombies were quiet and deviated from the norm because they also created some Zombie attractants? Zombies having some forethought and planning does not a comforting thought make, and that'd be the only alternative.

I know that humans have the will to live, but what drive zombies? I mean without that indomitable will, I think we'd just sit there and waste away to nothing - ultimate form of pacification or what have you. Zombies in the Walking Dead universe certainly don't have any herd mentality nor do they act like animals of any kind, so it's certainly a weird concept for sure. Also another reason why dystopias are way too weird for my taste - too many plot holes such that one could drive a bus through with room to spare.
sillygabby chapter 110 . 1/28
Tbh considering magic is involved, I don't see this happening as that unlikely.
Great chapter!
I can't wait to find out how George survived, and how he got in the Ministry and whatnot.
xDarklightx chapter 110 . 1/28
I like it.
ShadowPhoenix34 chapter 110 . 1/28
Oh thank God George comes to the rescue!
Ariesp19 chapter 110 . 1/28
I love that it's going on... So much more to tell :)
6,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »