Reviews for Walking Dead Wizard
sunseren chapter 19 . 12/5/2023
I love that you include Luna. She will show the others what a great leader Harry is. And she hopefully will explain things to Daryl and Merle about Harry's past.
Also she will protect Harry and hopefully make sure the pure man got some rest.
Bye sunseren
sunseren chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
Hi, I can't remember if I read your story here or on Ao3 ans I also not know until which chapter I read.
Now it doesn't matter. I start here again because I can remember that it was a fantastic story and also I love the pairingand fandom. I really hope you will finish this masterpiece of mind one day and never abandon it.
GreatAxel chapter 122 . 12/2/2023
Where is Ch 123? It's showing the update that a chapter has been added, but the chapter itself is not there. Is it a mistake?
Foxy-Floof chapter 123 . 12/1/2023
Wow... I would totally believe this too. Some pampered little senator, tucked away in a super-supplied bunker, isolated from events, and planning on just strolling right back out to "re-establish civilization"...

It's so accurate it hurts me. Not too deeply though, politicians in real life are just as sleazy, out-of-touch, and self-righteous.
Soul Sendant chapter 1 . 12/1/2023
this is some faggot bullshit
Foxy-Floof chapter 82 . 11/29/2023
Oh, I'm so happy! *tears up*

Harry gets his Home Back. Just... all the people he's been cut off from for YEARS...

Oh, this chapter is so fluffy!
Foxy-Floof chapter 57 . 11/28/2023
Wow... This is really cool. I'm so excited Michonne finds her kid. I didn't remember that bit. But I remember only the tiniest pieces of the series, so no surprise there.

Michonne was one I was rooting for from the beginning. She was tough, smart, careful, sensible. She really deserved to live.

But I keep forgetting this is post-apocalypse. There is no fairness or mercy, just bad luck, worse luck, and undeath if you're completely out of luck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 44 . 11/28/2023
OMG YES. Mpreg. Absolutely, Have Daryl and Merle wrapped around that kid's fingers.

Daryl and Harry deserve to have happiness together! Also, what about a necromantic ward they can put in a pendant on a chain? Call it a dead-man's switch for the non-magicals in the group? Person's heart stops for more than 4 minutes without taking the pendant off, BOOM. Small boom?
Wellone chapter 123 . 11/28/2023
I was so happy to read this because of the cliffhanger in the last chapter (o). It always fascinating to see them work seamlessly together. I mean, a little bit of teamwork in the apocalypse _
Waiting for the next chapteranother cliffhanger 𓁹~𓁹
Guest chapter 123 . 11/27/2023
Beat birthday present! Love it! Updete soon pleaseee
lilashannah chapter 123 . 11/26/2023
I love this chapter. Merle has become quite the co leader. protector of battered women and children. I have read all of your stories, some more than once, but in all honesty, this is by far my favorite. Thank you for taking the time to write. you're brilliant
mayawene chapter 123 . 11/25/2023
muggler chapter 123 . 11/24/2023
Wow! The sarcasm was flying fast & furious and I loved every minute of it :)
DarkRavie chapter 123 . 11/22/2023