Reviews for Walking Dead Wizard
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Love it so far and am interested in reading more, hopefully soon. Keep up the good work.
Eliana34 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Si Merle connait les pouvoir d'Harry, il ne se coupera pas la main et attendra.
loubega chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I like this story and please Harry / Glenn or Harry / Daryl .
cool chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
love it
I cant wait to see were you go with this
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Yay! Happy dance! I was thrilled to see a Walking Dead crossover from you. I've found only a few that I really like thus far, but I know you're ALWAYS good for a great story, so I'm very excited to read more of this! If my vote matters, I'm all for some good Harry/Daryl slash - just in general, but you've got a great setup for it from what it looks like here. As far as the Merle situation is concerned, it's hard to say. I've never been a great fan of him, but I've never read a rendition of him in which the author cared to try to show his better side, so who knows?

FYI: I'm something of a neophyte as far as this series is concerned. I watched the first episode and I've read a bunch of fanfics, but my canon knowledge is sketchy. So, yes, I'll be happy regardless of what you decide with Merle, but my choice at the moment would probably be to give Daryl some time out of Big Brother's shadow. Merle can always come back later.
sousie chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
it's always a pleasure to read your story
kitkatkira chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Great start to a new story.
Thank you so much for writing this.
Can't wait to read more already.
kyky chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Love
Lifeasweknowit14 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Omg love the way this starting. Please keep Merle with them Daryl was sad without him, plus Merle can change.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Good start excited to see where you take it
ObsidianGoddess chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
MOAR! This is such a good start I want to see more Harry in actions HPDixonBros equals awesomeness
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Interesting, either way will work. No matter what you choose it will be entertaining. Though I do have a request? I vote for a Harry/Daryl pairing :3
Valgal37 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Thanks so much for starting a walking dead/hp crossover. I read everyone of your stories and was pleasantly surprised to see this story. :)
shadith chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Great story hope to see more and wish for quick update. Please keep it up
Deblou chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Great story so far, love this crossover and my vote is for Harry & Daryl. On the fence about Merle I love the character but the Daryl we know & love comes from Merle not being around.
6,861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 445 452 453 454 455 456 457 .. Last Next »