Reviews for Blueberry Soap
jaja zorro condenadamente seductor y que lista judi jaja genial me encanto
BlackHeart-FallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Heh, blueberries. Cute. Wish they discussed the relationship more though. But it was fluffy and cute.
GrandOldPenguin chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Nicely done. I enjoyed this Nick and Judy one-shot. There was much more to it than just soap.

The writing itself was pretty good, though one of the things I noticed was that periods were being incorrectly used to mark the end of dialogue in sentences instead of commas. For example:

* Original: "Welcome to the ZPD, Nicholas Wilde." She said softly.

* Corrected: "Welcome to the ZPD, Nicholas Wilde," she said softly.
MitchPrower chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
To answer your question of who hasn't seen zootopia...literally all my coworkers. I keep lending the movie out to them. Also this is a really good t rated wilde hopps fanfic
nvmfairy chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I just read your one-shot and I absolutely love it!
It is awesome and I like the way you write. I would love to read more about Judy and Nick from you, so keep it up!
I loved reading this:)
sunny.raindrop chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
That was intense. And good. Keep up the awesome work!
dubsaloon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Noice m8
BabyyCarc chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I fell in love with your writing style! Especially the way you written Judy and especially Nick! So in character ) Hope you continue writing more stories about them!
Clau.99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
That was cute and oh my god, the feels ! Haha it's awesome !
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
What an adorable story! I love it!
knapper11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Awesome story. Noticed a typo it should be "you are by far the best thing to ever happen to me."
Pandinoum chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
So sweet... the simplicity was perfect :) keep it up!
JGgirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
That was to adorable! I think you could as more to it!
iggy2012 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
You're pretty good at writing fanfics! I personally would like to see this story get developed.
rose chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Omg this was delicious. I feel like reading this was so naughty but good. Like candy. P.s. you should have had nick find that thong lol. Judys a bad bunny. *wink*