Reviews for Feline-ious
Nocklee chapter 1 . 7/7
Cool story bro. Not much Catwoman meets chat noir in the net so dont give up on this.
Brave Chaser chapter 1 . 5/20
She just needs her Lucky Charm and she can fix that.
Awesome chapter. Update soon please.
L'etranger0 chapter 4 . 2/15
J'aime bien.

Je vous souhaite bonne inspiration en h√Ęte de lire la suite.
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 4 . 2/14
oh boy... Catman akumatized... would make a werewolf look like a puppy... But still glad to see your back in the saddle. Keep up the good work and thanks.
pinksakura271 chapter 4 . 2/14
No Dupain-Cheng you are naive too. It is one of your grandeur flaws, why CAT NOIR IS CLOSER THAN YOU WANT TO REALIZE! Akumas are truly responsible for their actions, not in their own minds but Catwoman is in com-paw-letely control of herself. Yes she wants to steal because she simply desires to do it. (Smug Smirk)

Why did she save Rose & Juleka? Again simple to young girls in trouble & terrified. Catwoman is an anti-heroine not an evil villain. Alix sarcasm aside I agree. Yes some pink trim in Catwoman's suit would be sweet. ANOTHER BLOG ALYA?! Uh! Whatever, still you hardly give Cat Noir any acknowledgement! Speaking of no acknowledgement,,,, BOURGEOIS SHUT YOUR TRAP! LEAVE CAT NOIR MY KITTY OUT OF THISS! You don't have a right call him mangy YOU SPOILED BRAT!

Right on Alya! Bruce/Selina are so a couple, cute together. The Joker my favorite male of Batty's Baddies well out of the females between Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy. ;) Adrien is good! He wasn't eavesdropping he is clever. Wanting to get back at her for "Making a fool out of you" yes is petty Dupain-Cheng. Besides your Bug self deserved Catwoman's backlash hiss-tertial.

Selina looking at the video too true. The asshole can't be bothered to calm the cops but thrives in getting the assault online. (Sigh) THOMAS BLAKE CATMAN! Damn why, back off of Selina! She would rather be pestered by her Batman! Oh I definitely want to know how CAT NOIR will feel about the two in HIS PARIS!

"The Dreaming Tiger's Eyes" that sounds Miraculous & purrfect. Hey do they have magic enchantments? Maybe to teleport one into another's dream & manipulate it? That would be hot! You're right Blake hey life is a bitch you have to be one to survive in it. Bitch Selina us just not a dog female yes but not a mutt. ;) Not only does Catwoman have an issue but hey get Selina get Cat Noir to help with your purrblem!
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 2/14
Catwoman, saves the day!
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 2/14
Cool. I gotta agree with Marinette, can't just let her steal, but with Alya it's complicated with Selina. Especially given her past, but I love that you referenced the Catwoman animated short :D

Oh, and Catman! XD I know him too well.
foxchick1 chapter 4 . 2/14
Glad to see an update
Flameraven chapter 4 . 2/14
For a second I thought that was Thomas Elliot not Blake and just about had a panic attack. It being the Catman from before the Sinister Six rebooted him makes him rather sad to be sure.

It seems he hasn't quite hit the horribly sad bottom he does right before he takes that whole Lion thing a bit more seriously, but he is going to be one f'ing scary arse Akuma once the Moth on this side of the pond gets him.

Makes no mistake about it, Thomas Blake, in his prime, is a very dangerous man. And with what Hawk Moth powers can do to people he is going force a team up no matter what Selina wants. Heck, if his power is good enough they might need Batman and maybe even Nightwing and/or Robin. I don't think so, I doubt this Thomas has any idea just how badass he can be, but... well this could be bloody.

As any good Catfight should.
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 4 . 2/13
Can I just say that I hope Adrien plays a real role in this? I mean... he's cat-themed for one thing, and he actually has cat related powers haha, if only the night vision.

When he's Adrien... he's this cool friendly guy that everyone likes. Hell... he became friends with Santa Clause! He's rich and a model... I could only shudder what would happen if anything bad happened to his parents like Bruce Wayne.

As Cat Noir... he lets his inner kitty out to play, becoming goofier and following his passion. But he still has the strong moral compass that guides him.

I do think his 'power' is rather dangerous. I mean... the ability to destroy anything he touches? Yikes! Remind me not to shake his hand. (Cataclysm, allows him to negatively effect anything that he touches with his ring hand. While it is usually used to destroy objects, it can be used for a variety of different effects, like causing a bus' controls to go haywire or creating a platform in a structure.)

He's like a mix of Jinx and Catwoman if they fused together to make a child.
L'etranger0 chapter 3 . 1/26
pas mal
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Please update soon!
Koren chapter 3 . 10/21/2017
LOL I loved how she played the two of them, it was purfect. Also showing that even though Catwomen maybe a cherminal, she wont stand by and let two inocent girls be raped or worst, reminds us all that eveyone is not just good or bad. I will admite i kept thunking that at some point Batman would show up and intervine in some way. But thinking back on it I don't see why he would be in Paris to begin with, which i believe would maybe make the story a bit redundent to have the bat step in and stop her or help the two teen heros. But i digress, i like the story, i enjoyed reading it and look forward to more in the future:) Who knows maybe it will bring Ladybug and Chat Noir closer together in the end.
Compucles chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
This is interesting how you've incorporated "Miraculuous" into your Shadows-verse. Could we see Ranma and Akane take a trip to Paris someday?

Anyway, the only issue I have is that Ladybug and Cat Noir don't spend their nights sneaking out and patrolling the city. They are high school students, after all. They just fight the akuma victims as they appear, which almost always occurs during the day.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »