Reviews for If only she knew both sides of me
Sarah Anime Lover chapter 4 . 2/22/2017
I really enjoy your story cx im not sure when or if you'll come back and update it, but i'll be waiting for it :D
Web2theweb1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1
Norman chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
...(wat chinese?)...
Norman chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Ok this made me laugh at Least 5 times and I don't give reveiws on first (or whatever chapter) chapters that have another chapter already uploaded so you get some Well deserved Cheese Cake
Kutekit chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Hey guys, I don't really know how to continue this, got any ideas?
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
This story is great so far, I hope to read more soon!
Miraculous26 chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! .
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Not bad. I like it.
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Hmmm fast paced, short chapters. Interesting. But still good.
Trisha chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Oh my gosh gahhh I love your akuma! I loved her design, her background information, her thought process, and how she managed to stay true to herself through her possession! I really liked seeing her reason through whether or not she was doing what was best for Paris even though her intentions were good.
Poor Adrien, he's crushing so hard on Marinette but he's not being quite clear about what he wants and knows! I hope she's not too upset with him when she finds out!
Trisha chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I like this! Marinette, Chat, Adrien, Plagg - they and their conversations are very in character! I think Plagg was really funny in this first chapter. You write really well, and I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Alexisdaisy chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Sounds good so far!
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
Well, that was an interesting akuma villain to say the least.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Write another and by dropping a chapter short it loses more views
cutekittenlady chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Still rushing things a bit but again that's okay. Pacing is something you learn through experience and observation and it takes time to develop.
I think maybe you should break up the paragraph where Marinette is going through her feeling for Chat Noir and debating whether he and Adrien are the same person. It may add a feeling of inner conflict if in one line she produces an idea and then in the next fight it.