Reviews for Escalation
IAmNumberOneLOL chapter 1 . 6/2
Chuck, I love this! (LOL) I enjoyed this so much that I went straight over to AO3 to wrap it up. I was a bit sad that I’ll have to wait, but you know what they say- Good things come to those who wait! The story is so well done, and the tension and -ugh- everything. Thank you. Thank you for creating something so amazing
anneviana1 chapter 43 . 11/10/2017
Thanks for this fanfic. I'm loving it so much!
DarknessShinesOn chapter 41 . 9/19/2017
I always picture Dean as a bottom and Cas a top, but your not gonna make anyone mad at how you write, if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. If people are true fans they will have continued to read, we all have real lives and everyone knows that. Keep going, it's great!
Shower sex is too complicated, petting is fun, but sex...no. It's too uncomfortable.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 40 . 9/8/2017
This was long overdue. They have been kept apart for a long time, and neither of them wanted that. I normally picture Dean being 'aggressive' in relationships, except when it comes to Cas, then I picture him exactly the way you wrote him, shy and not knowing how to proceed, I loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully Sam will be a little more forgiving in the next chapter.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 39 . 9/8/2017
Oh, I love all the fluff and blushes. Cas will always fight for Dean, even if it is against Sam, who I know he loves, but it's more brotherly and with Dean, he just loves me. So cute!
DarknessShinesOn chapter 38 . 9/8/2017
They are finally back together, yes! I'm glad Kevin is still alive and well (what should have really happened) and Hannah was able to jump into Sam without any problems. I was worried there was maybe still a part left that was too big for Hannah to take over and Sam was going to wither away. Phew. I bet Sam isn't going to forgive Dean for a while, but if it were the other way around, I bet Sam would have done the same thing.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 37 . 9/1/2017
That was very powerful, I have chills, and I assure you it is not due to the fact that my office is barely above freezing today lol. I actually got a very accurate detail in my head and could picture it in my mind as I read. I'm hoping that since Kevin is safe in the Impala that he will live? Just a hope on my part.
I really liked the part that Hannah gets a backbone and stands up to Gadreel, very nice.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 36 . 9/1/2017
Okay I am waaaayyyyy behind on fanfics, and I blame that on my horrible work life, it is engulfing me even outside of work and I have to try just to remain positive and 'there' for my family. Now that my work issue is being dealt with, I have more time for fics. I am so in love with this story, as I have been from the start.
Cas and Hannah becoming close is nice to read, but I can see why it would be hard to not only like another angel, but to trust them enough with this huge problem their having. I can't wait to continue reading and get caught up.
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 43 . 8/10/2017
Wow. That was intense. I love it.
It reminded me of the show, the way they both just have a lot of insecurity and so much they want to know, but they never say it out loud so they just always jump to conclusions.
Can't wait for the next chapter. Also can't wait for season 13. I keep watchin interviews and panels to know at least a little bit more. Whay about you?
Peace and Love my friend.
Mimilovescats chapter 43 . 8/9/2017
aaaah i love this fic so much! every chapter is so well structured and gripping. your writing is amazing and i'm so happy that you're going to continue this on ao3. keep up the good work xx
Guest chapter 43 . 8/9/2017
Truly awesome Chapter! I gotta go sign up and stuff on archive of our own now so I can keep reading
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 42 . 7/25/2017
Love love love this! Amazing job! Best damn fic out here! Keep up the awesome work!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 41 . 7/25/2017
Yes... yes a thousand yesses! This fanfic is like the best destiel fic ever! I love every word!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 40 . 7/25/2017
Ahhhh! Best chapter ever! I love it! Love it all!
Alistair Grant chapter 42 . 7/20/2017
this is so fantastic. please never stop