Reviews for Escalation
DarknessShinesOn chapter 41 . 9/19
I always picture Dean as a bottom and Cas a top, but your not gonna make anyone mad at how you write, if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. If people are true fans they will have continued to read, we all have real lives and everyone knows that. Keep going, it's great!
Shower sex is too complicated, petting is fun, but sex...no. It's too uncomfortable.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 40 . 9/8
This was long overdue. They have been kept apart for a long time, and neither of them wanted that. I normally picture Dean being 'aggressive' in relationships, except when it comes to Cas, then I picture him exactly the way you wrote him, shy and not knowing how to proceed, I loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully Sam will be a little more forgiving in the next chapter.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 39 . 9/8
Oh, I love all the fluff and blushes. Cas will always fight for Dean, even if it is against Sam, who I know he loves, but it's more brotherly and with Dean, he just loves me. So cute!
DarknessShinesOn chapter 38 . 9/8
They are finally back together, yes! I'm glad Kevin is still alive and well (what should have really happened) and Hannah was able to jump into Sam without any problems. I was worried there was maybe still a part left that was too big for Hannah to take over and Sam was going to wither away. Phew. I bet Sam isn't going to forgive Dean for a while, but if it were the other way around, I bet Sam would have done the same thing.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 37 . 9/1
That was very powerful, I have chills, and I assure you it is not due to the fact that my office is barely above freezing today lol. I actually got a very accurate detail in my head and could picture it in my mind as I read. I'm hoping that since Kevin is safe in the Impala that he will live? Just a hope on my part.
I really liked the part that Hannah gets a backbone and stands up to Gadreel, very nice.
DarknessShinesOn chapter 36 . 9/1
Okay I am waaaayyyyy behind on fanfics, and I blame that on my horrible work life, it is engulfing me even outside of work and I have to try just to remain positive and 'there' for my family. Now that my work issue is being dealt with, I have more time for fics. I am so in love with this story, as I have been from the start.
Cas and Hannah becoming close is nice to read, but I can see why it would be hard to not only like another angel, but to trust them enough with this huge problem their having. I can't wait to continue reading and get caught up.
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 43 . 8/10
Wow. That was intense. I love it.
It reminded me of the show, the way they both just have a lot of insecurity and so much they want to know, but they never say it out loud so they just always jump to conclusions.
Can't wait for the next chapter. Also can't wait for season 13. I keep watchin interviews and panels to know at least a little bit more. Whay about you?
Peace and Love my friend.
Mimilovescats chapter 43 . 8/9
aaaah i love this fic so much! every chapter is so well structured and gripping. your writing is amazing and i'm so happy that you're going to continue this on ao3. keep up the good work xx
Truly awesome Chapter! I gotta go sign up and stuff on archive of our own now so I can keep reading
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 42 . 7/25
Love love love this! Amazing job! Best damn fic out here! Keep up the awesome work!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 41 . 7/25
Yes... yes a thousand yesses! This fanfic is like the best destiel fic ever! I love every word!
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 40 . 7/25
Ahhhh! Best chapter ever! I love it! Love it all!
Alistair Grant chapter 42 . 7/20
this is so fantastic. please never stop
Camerahead12 chapter 42 . 7/16
I absolutely love your version. It's kept me hooked and wanting more from the first Chapter (_ just got done reading the whole thing, lol _). I love the development of everyone, and how you've made them just..fit, where they should be! Defiantly one of my favorites. Your wiritng style is fantastic. I love how you just let things happen, and don't seem to rush things or force it.. I hope this one keeps going for awhile. Also, going to look you up on AO3 too. _ keep at it! Much love, you're amazing!
dean-winchester-is-our-king chapter 42 . 7/15
wow just.. I love destiel in your hands and only. the mast three chaps were so deliciously delicious! also I'd love to read top!Cas sex scene but I strongly believe that Cas would enjoy it he most if he let himself on his lover's hands, since he's innocent and naive about sex.. dunno just my opinion I love your work!