Reviews for I'm Defying Gravity
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 6/13/2023
Lol! That was golden! I’m curious whatever Gai would have children next? Hahaha
KnownNovice chapter 19 . 6/13/2023
so happy to see this story again, no matter what direction you decide to take going forward. The premise is just so appealing to me and your style of writing has continued to be engaging no matter the changes it has gone through. I've only ever been part of forums on discord so I can't speak to how viable the other options are but I can say I've had a largely positive experience with discussions on discord. hope that helps. thanks so much for the update! so excited for what's next!
Iraiva chapter 19 . 6/13/2023
Consider putting this story on Spacebattles. It's a forum for every type of fanfiction there is and should help you greatly.
TimThePikey chapter 19 . 6/13/2023
Happy to see that you're back, I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future.
EC-Wolf chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Glad you're back, legit missed this since it was so original
Ogbacon chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Bro I’m so glad you updated, I don’t mind how the story is changing. The original Naruto had both serious and comedic parts.
Soft Scratch chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Keep writing if you want to, it doesn’t matter if you’ve changed or not. What matters is that you do what you enjoy.
mk0008 chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Regarding the comedy and serious moods I think it would be perfect sane for a person of that profession in that world to have quirks: like being a comedian while off duty and being dead serious otherwise. That is one thing that I can get behind.

The avoiding showing off the face was one running gag that never gets old. But like what is shown in this chapter where they are on the clock so to speak he is not going to ridiculous lengths to keep it hidden. I think that's a good thing.
Pk930 chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Please create a discord for the story, I'd love to chat with you and fellow readers !
Coolguy001 chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
Wonderful work my friend
Sasageyo chapter 19 . 6/12/2023
The bitch (fondly) is alive and well. I am glad.
professorlight23 chapter 15 . 5/31/2023
This means that kakashi is more late than canon
professorlight23 chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
just dont think the fact that the baby is reincarnated older person and it would look very cute and heart warming
Cat chapter 1 . 5/16/2023
I love this story its honestly the best kakashi story I've come across I really hope there's more to come thank you for sharing it
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 4/28/2023