Reviews for Bonfire
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2017
Very nice story! And it is great to read how Sherlock and John have managed to get rid of Malevolent Mary for their romance to bloom. Keep on the good work!
ak-221B chapter 11 . 3/3/2017
Love this story! They finally kissed! So well written.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
Yay! A new chapter to start well the New Year! Thank you very much, this chapter is great and it was a relief reading about the Baker Street Boys finally admitting their feelings to each other. I can understand Sherlock being worried about pouring his heart out to John, since he has next to none experience about sentiments - thanks goodness John is a shining soul! Now, Evil Mary trying to pry information from Irene Adler might prove to be interesting: please feel free to post a new chapter soon!
AnnaBurton5.5apple26 chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
Thank you ️ I'm so sad it's coming to a close
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Yay, a new chapter! Thank you! It was a relief reading about Sherlock escaping death and John finally admitting his feelings, but our boys really safe? Don't think so, with Mary on the run and Moriarty lurking in the shadows.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Wonderful story! You portray the characters very well and the evolution of the love between Sherlock and John is nicely described. Hope you will find a way to get rid of Evil Mary and let our boys declare their flame to each other! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Very good start! I really enjoy the build. Please continue, you are doing their interactions and personalities very well.
HunterH chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Intense! Can't wait to see what Mary does next and how they trap her!
Godiva9 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
This is a wonderful story, I look forward to reading more! : )
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
I love this story. I've been checking daily for updates, hope to see one soon!
raven knight01 chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
I bet a reason a lot of people haven't reviewed is because this story is so amazing that's it's hard to put into words how awesome it is. Because it really is that great. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
I love this! Please continue, I need to know what happens...
Ivy-Tree Life chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Absolutely awsome, I can't wait for the rest of the story! Well done, all the characters where in character and I really enjoyed the narration.