Reviews for Harry Potter and The Revenge of the Goblet of Fire
heathw chapter 8 . 6/18
This story is pretty hilarious. I think you need to add a humor tag. Two thumbs up!
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 6/8
Just totally AWESOME!
Scabbers1957 chapter 8 . 5/17
Another wonderful story.

:))
morcheller chapter 8 . 4/26
With minor reservation, I would say this is a great story.
Sadly, the vaudeville adage that if a gimmick gets a laugh then it's worth doing three times just does not lend itself to the reading of this story. There were multiple repetitive redundancies that I could have done without and feel that if this story were edited down to maybe five chapters instead of eight it would have been one of my all-time favorites.
Still, it's a pretty good story and definately worth the read. Thanks.
atymer chapter 8 . 4/12
Yeah! Good!
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/13
Loved the flaming red fist of chastisement.
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 3/12
Lol! I loved the flaming red fist of chastisement. That was pretty darn funny. I am coming to rather enjoy stories where the goblet strikes back. Great job loved it.
Anna Doherty chapter 8 . 3/9
A wonderfully written story and I am glad that dumbledore got what he deserved. Anna
Anna Doherty chapter 3 . 3/9
Loved the use of the shadow proclamation from doctor who brilliant. Anna
Disturbedhrt chapter 7 . 1/13
No need for the last 2 chapters if I didn't know better you must love dumbeldope
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Ah, the mishaps of the Red Stomach. They couldn't happen to a more deserving individual. Except for Malfoy fils.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This was interesting, but I did skip chapters 67, as I didn't want to read about Dumbles screwing everything back up.
BillBrink chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
Fun to read, and well written. Thanks for sharing it.
Holly Sol chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Um. About the time travel.
Generally, when one travels back in time, they actually move in a diagonal manner so as to avoid paradoxes. Time turners however send their users straight back in time (which is actually more difficult than diagonal temporal movement) so anything that the user of the time turner does has already happened. Thus it is impossible to change the course of time with a time turner, logically that is. Narrative imperative will override the laws of the universe if the narrative is of sufficiently high quality, like this one.
-Holly Sol
johnapple chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
Wow! What a wonderful story teller you are. Thank you ever so much. Now I shall read more of your writings. This was my first story of yours to read. So happy there are more. So hard to find good writers on ff net. I always look in the authours favourites list - but some authours don't have a favourites list.