Reviews for Like Sugar Dissolved In Black Coffee
Aservis Roturier chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
You and haldohls have scampered off to another fandom together haven't you, without even the least shred of guilt. Am I wasting my time following this story?

I wish there were more of it...
Skellengel chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
OMG i Just found this wonderful story and the last update was in 2016 ;-;
The pain is real ;-;
the-truly-wicked chapter 2 . 4/15/2018
Interesting. This story has intrigued me quite a bit...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Did you have that "author's note" before? I don't really remember but I agree! Finally someone who finally understands! And is not like you didn't give a warning that it's for mature audiences! People are responsible for what they read, not the author.

I love this fic, the story is so intriguing~
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
something like your soul?

damn this is good. ahhh, please update soon! I love this fic. your writing style is perfect~ I really need good fics like this to keep me going y'know? It's so hard to find a good Kuroshitsuji fic that I haven't read lately... ,

keep it up!
TheRedDragon173 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
I absolutely love this fic! It's incredibly well-written, and the plot is wonderful, with its slow unfurling. The hints at the past are just enough to tease and frustrate in the best of ways. Keep up the fantastic work!
KatieMarrie chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
Thank you for the great update! I look forward to reading more. :)
promocat chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
sebastian has to be careful with this ciel-he's not ready for any contract yet
average reader chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
AGHHHH I JUST LOVE SEBASTIAN~ 3

srry, a bit of fangirling there but. ugh. I love how his café is called "cats paw" xD

THE TITLE IS SO ADORABLE. well not adorable adorable but to me it's adorable because of the references. like how ciel is the sugar that's drowning in the darkness of the black coffee and it's just perfect. PLEASE write more! I need more fangirling material and something to help me sleep at night. gotta love that late night reading XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
I'm sucked so far in to this world. It's brilliant how you've updated everything while staying true to canon (except for the yaoi parts of course, but the scuttlebutt is that YT originally wanted KS to be a yaoi!). Can't wait for updates.
Anna chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Hello Thank you for a new chapter I'm full of joy that you introduce new characters each chapter Can't wait to read and learn about more of them and merci for Lizzie in this one 3
However it's Ciel and Sebastian's interactions that I truly seek in each I hope that Ciel founds out more and more abot himself Oh I love that you write this story(if I may call it so - I think I shoud've used a bigger word) in a 3rd person narrative - because that's what it is .. right? Ah, nevermind

Yay So now I'm eagerly waiting for next chap 'cause of the cliff-hanger(sort of)
Well
Dokun888 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Well, Liz's a real bitch here lol and Ciel's reallycute *~* I like their flirting and I want some coffee now XDD thanks for the chapter, I really like the mysterious atmosphere you manage to create in this story *~*
promocat chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
sebastian is reeling ciel in
TheUnlikelyNovelist chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Oh my gosh this is too good. Usually I'm not really into coffee shop AUs, but this one is just amazing. Can't wait for the next update! Keep writing!
Dokun888 chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
This story has already given me two drinks to try lol and I really really like Ciel here, he's kind of brave, I mean I would never come back to Sebastian if he humiliated me like that XDD but well, Ciel's not a chicken XDD thanks for the chapter *~*