Reviews for Figurehead
tyraleanne chapter 7 . 10/7
This story is amazing! I can't wait for more!
Ness fan 01 chapter 7 . 9/7
I didn't expect that last line. Run off, maybe. But, kill? I guess she is the evil queen.
KELS B chapter 7 . 9/5
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 8/30
Welcome back! This is such a good story! It's a different and entertaining version of Killian as prince and Emma as girlfriend.

Emma is fantastic, she is holding her own in this foreign country where everyone has a secret and everyone is looking at her for something. Killian is on a mission but we don't have many details about it. He wants to reveal a betrayal by Gold perhaps. I am speculating. Cora plans some kind of punishment to Killian for what I am not sure. For Emma? For insubordination? Cora was excellent, I could visualize her posture and stare easily just from how you wrote her. Regina is excellent in her direct nobody is worth a damn attitude. And MM is about to reunite with David. I hope, again speculation, but they do have a history.

I think my favorite aspect is Emma and how she thinks and looks at the world she's in. She is totally her own person. She's hurt by Killian who won't let her in. She can tell him, challenge him, he cares for her and doesn't want to hurt her. Maybe they should do more than sleep together and then they would feel like talking? I don't know what you have planned but I am thrilled you are writing and I look forward to the rest.
andria chapter 7 . 8/29
i hope emma and killian can find a happy place soon and I hope MM and Emma can also be friends
KELS B chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Addicted to your story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
ughhh this is so good. Did u stopped writing or ? I like emma in this fic. She's not an exagerated here, she feels just like the Emma in ouat tho it is really the goal but some fic seems so overdo that so grear jib there ;-) update pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee xx
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
I am really enjoying this story! I love some of your imagery (the one that stands out is the rotting apples/Cora's smile/microcosm line in a previous chapter). Your characterization is excellent. I anxiously await the next installment. Please continue to update!
Mombie chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
I love this story. It's original and fun! Love the chemistry of everyone involved! Please update soon.
Ness fan 01 chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Liar, liar, expensive pantsuit on fire - so funny!
Rhiannon Starr chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Aw I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait to find out what really went down between MM and Charming, why Regina is being shademaster with him, among other things! Whoop! *wait patiently for Tuesday*
fairytalesandtimetravel chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
I've missed this story! Glad to see you've updated. I'm excited to see what happens next and am very curious about everyone's past just like emma is lol
lupis93 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Interesting plot. Just what did end up happening between Mary Margaret and David?
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Ooh, I love this chapter, especially with it starting off with poor Emma drooling and snoring. *dies* No one likes to figure out that they do indeed snore. Aw, tension between Mary Margaret and David. I sort of hoped Sunshine was going to knock Regina over. Heh. I look forward to the next chapter! :)
aCinnaMeg519 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I am throughly invested in this story at this point; after this chapter came out I reread the rest of them! I love the concept and am excited to see how the rest of the royals treat Emma and Hook's relationship after she has been there for a while. When the interview with Sidney happened I kept thinking of the Hunger Games... when they interviewed after being chosen as tribute?

I cannot wait to see what happens next! More information about what broke up Mary Margaret and David? Emma and Hook getting closer? More Honey Crisp apples vs. Granny Smith Nonsense?

Looking forward to your up date!
-Meg