Reviews for King's Ransom
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 8/31
His grandfather.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 6 . 5/16/2017
Well, I'm kinda disappointed I was expecting more detail about what happened betwrrb Leopold and Regina and a true talk between Snow and Regina about it. But though I liked it
charmingskyblue304 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Thanks for the lovely story.
ScarlettKate1013 chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
This was such an interesting take on the Underworld storyline; I'm a sucker for Regina-Snow bonding, and you did a wonderful job with a subject that would have to be painful for the both of them. Terrific and well-written story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Not enough pain.
JenMorgan27 chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
That was such a beautiful story! I'd been going they would encounter Leopold in the underworld and was disappointed when didn't happen in the show. I think you've captured what would have happened perfectly. Well done! :)
QueenLana15 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Thank you for this unique look into Leopold and Regina.
AsiaXF chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
That was beautiful ending to really great story about something very important in they life. Thank you for this journey Katherine
chen27 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Very unique idea, it's amazing! The final is really great
joyndoug97 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
That ending - Snow getting to see her Mom one more time and the look between Eva and Regina - I loved it! The family dinner was great also. I really loved this story.
celticank chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Good ending.
HeroineGauddess chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Wow, oh my gawd please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Wow, this is a great idea! Very unique, one of my favorite stories in a while!
Bobby chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Yasssssssss
joyndoug97 chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
"His own guilt over her". OF COURSE! This should be an interesting dinner party coming up...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »