Reviews for Healing Hands
twitchie1990 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Draco has it pretty bad if he was willing to wait 2 hours to see Hermione. That was a sweet one shot. I wouldn't mind reading about their first date one day if you decided to add to this. I'm not saying you should make it a full length story but you have the potential of another chapter or two.
Schnuck chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Amazing story!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
bahaha! that's awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
*Wondering* l love these short stories or'drabbles' as they are called, it's an shame that they don't get more reviews...
Jenna98 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This is such a lovely story!

Draco must have a pretty high pain tolerance or is so captured by Hermione that he was willing to wait for her - which is truly beautiful!

Thanks so much for sharing I love checking out your profile and stumbling across gems like this! Your truly a gifted and talented writer and I truly appreciate you sharing!

Lots of love
Jenna98
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
2 hours.. covered in mud.. with a broken arm... just to see hermione... who may or may not have wanted anything to do with him.. yeah hes got it bad.

H }:)
so.ouka chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
That was so sweet
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Lovely one shot.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Oooh this is really sweet! I love that he asked for her :D
skassandramae chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
good part two lol
SunlightAndOceans chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Such a cute and sweet little story, I loved Draco waiting in the hospital for a couple of hours to see Hermione. Great writing as well
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Yes! Please write a sequel to this! I love the life you breathe into the two characters and the direction that you took this in. Can't wait to read more.
sirenofpandora chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
very well done! articulate and witty banter coupled with an adorable AU perspective on what could have been.
Mc111 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016