Reviews for Extraordinary Times
HallowedExistence chapter 8 . 7/17
Love the story! I've only read up to chapter 8 so what I have to say may be redundant and I'm aware that it also is probably just a personal thing but if I were Bellamy and someone messed with my mind I would probably do what magneto did and get a helmet before killing whoever it was. The idea of someone messing with my mind really (insert a bunch of words it won't let me type) gets to me.
bassplayer123 chapter 25 . 7/17
Wow, 30 years from now Bellamy has enough power to destroy the entire motherf*cking galaxy? If it really was just him and his own powers doing it, then he easily qualifies as an omega level mutant. And it does make sense too; light is one of the fundamental forces of nature, and with the amount of control Bellamy has over it, his potential is basically limitless. With 30 years of practice, Bellamy's probably gonna be like Kizaru from One Piece on steroids.

In fact, speaking of One Piece, does it exist in this universe? I'm asking because in your other superhero fanfic, Less Than Zero, Rose Wilson bought Null the entire Infamous set and then Null used it as inspiration for his electromagnetic powers. What if after this entire debacle with Skip is over, Hisako goes up to Bellamy and she's like: okay Bellamy, we know you get a lot stronger in the future, and there just so happens to be a character from one of my favorite manga series who has light powers a lot like yours, so I bought you all the volumes he shows up in. Sorry for the tangent, it's just I'm a huge fan of One Piece, but hey, if Infamous can exist in your DC story, I'm hoping One Piece can exist in your marvel story.

One more thing, I couldn't help but notice that Skip is black, and if I remember correctly, Bellamy is also black. Not trying to be racist or anything but...could Skip be Bellamy's kid from the future? If he is, I bet Scott Summers aka Cyclops would find it really funny, since his son Cable is also from the future, something like:

Bellamy: Holy crap, my son from the future is visiting me!
Scott: *pats his shoulder* Yeah, trust me, I know what it's like kid.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 25 . 7/14
Really great fic so far, looking forward to the next chapter
JESSICADELGADO40782gmail.com chapter 25 . 7/13
This is phenomenal and I can't wait for the next chapter. Damn, this cliffhanger will stay in my mind for along time. I LOVE IT!
Great chapter. Looking forward to what happen next. I would love to see Rogue and Psylocke as teachers
PokeSaiyanGodZ chapter 25 . 7/6
What if there's a super powerful villain in the future that threatens the entire universe, and that future Bell has no choice but to use all of the power he has(which I assume is a lot since he has had a lot of time to get stronger) to destroy said villain? But ultimately, as an unintended consequence, he destroys the entire galaxy. The major plothole in my theory is that if what I just said happened to be true, wouldn't Skip just go back in time to destroy the supervillain, if there was one? Maybe Skip doesn't know about the villain? I don't see why he wouldn't know though, seeing as he's a time traveller. I dunno, but this is the best I could come up with.
The "fire in the woods" reminds me of a ranma 1/2 story in the marvel universe
...are you making a crossover with another fanfic I like
Hype
johnpurnell13 chapter 1 . 7/5
If we do get to see a future Bell I’m going to imagine he looks like Idris Elba
Victorules chapter 25 . 7/5
I can't help but think Bel is smarter by now than to pick a fight with another strong telepath. Seems ooc to poke the bear that can go after your friends indirectly to get at you, there's no way Quentin escalates by being just louder in Bel's head when everyone near him has their own insecurities and weak points.
johnpurnell13 chapter 25 . 7/4
Damn you! I just binge-read through this story and Less Than Zero a couple days and the two are so good I’ve been spending all my time thinking about them, why do you have to be such a good writer, I’m looking forward to the next chapter so much!
BlackJoker013 chapter 25 . 7/4
If I’d have to guess Bel does something to the Sun or whatever and makes it go from supernova to black hole mode...Skip? His future son or clone maybe I don’t know cool chapter though.
Markus-Antonius chapter 25 . 7/2
Badass man, I’m really enjoying another one of your stories that for some reason I hadn’t read yet. Anyway I can’t wait for the next one!
Kuma Akuma chapter 25 . 7/1
No way...Bellamy...he doesn't get...I thought it only chose psychics...does Bellamy get Phoenix Forced?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 25 . 7/1
Damn this was a good chapter, I love the direction you're taking this story in.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 22 . 7/1
Great chapter, I love what you're doing with Laura. It's great to see their relationship develop
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »