Reviews for Extraordinary Times
gleamfang chapter 27 . 12h
I freaking love how you can blend high school drama with mutant powers, end of the world consequences and these epic epic fights.

Dude you’re epic ability to write knows no bounds and I’m freaking Glad that you’re disciplined and chill enough to write often but not burn yourself out.

Whatever you write dude...I’m there.

Thanks
Keep Writing
KingRamses chapter 27 . 9/18
Bel went brutal
docfrodo2 chapter 27 . 9/18
Enjoyed the chapter. Really good
Tomon chapter 27 . 9/18
Extraordinary, nuff said :)

Okay okay, this deserve a longer review :-D
Honestly sometimes I feel like the rest of your more canonical stories without original characters was to build up enough of a fan base to proceed with you big plans - This and "Less Than Zero". If that's the case? Well, you succeeded above all expectation and hopes :)
Another awesome chapter and I truly like how conflicted you can show Bellamy to be, without drowning the story in angst or self-doubt. He got good reason for his fears but just the fact, that he truly fears and even dislike himself to some extent, for doing something that can be perceived as bad, is a proof he is still very much fine as far as moral compass goes. After all being ruthless is not always a bad thing as it can prevent event to bite you in the ass again in the future. True, it can also cause other to appears or speed things up and escalate them, but that's the hindsight :)

Truly enjoyed your update and now I hope that Solaris will be able to get some answer from Skip he truly deservers. Especially what exactly triggered his explosion or also how it seems that Skip was able to beat his older selves.
cxjenious chapter 27 . 9/18
I just realized I've never reviewed this before. It's pretty damn good, hits all the notes it needs to, but by God man, how does Bellamy not realize Laura likes him? She gets angry or disappears whenever Pixie or her relationship comes up.

That's my only gripe, and it's not even really a gripe. 5/5, as far as I'm concerned.
Tenro100 chapter 27 . 9/18
Very awesome and enjoyable read I can't wait for more chapters to come and enjoy
RecklessBaka chapter 27 . 9/17
You know Bellamy, it's not sociopathic to want to beat the shit out of someone who tried to kill you multiple times and caused you physical and mental grief.

Pixie is adorable, Laura is cute, Eddie is funny, and Hinoka needs to lighten up.
FoxFan88 chapter 27 . 9/17
This was cool. I really liked this and it was cool that Bellamy finally took down Skip, even if it was in a brutal way but he wasn't taking any chances with that guy. Great chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
blasterdog chapter 27 . 9/16
I think beyond your story writing capabilities and your non main plot moments that make your stories a fantastic read, one of your best writing characteristics is the way you write your main characters. I don’t know how you do it exactly but despite having a broad world with numerous other important figures, you some how make it so that unless they’re in direct contact with the protagonist or have something to do with him in the near future, the reader doesn’t mind going along with the main characters walk throughout the story. A lot of authors can’t do that but got a knack for it. Great chapter man.
Googles01 chapter 27 . 9/16
Fantastic chapter like always. I cant wait to see where this goes
Leaning Leon chapter 27 . 9/16
I gotta say, I do like the darker path Bellamy is headed towards.
Markus-Antonius chapter 27 . 9/16
Daaaamn
The best fanfic I've read. Seriously. The way you balance slice of life stuff with superhero rights and training AND my kind of humour is brilliant.
I'm always eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Keep it up its great.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 27 . 9/16
I really hate time travel at times. I REALLY do.
velmir9 chapter 27 . 9/16
Oooo shit it's going to happen! excellent chapter.
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »