Reviews for Extraordinary Times
HungrySnack chapter 45 . 2/20/2023
Finally, the return of Kitty
Alehhandro chapter 45 . 2/20/2023
What else can i say apart from "Yepp, i'm still reading this and i'm overfilling with joy at every new chapter i manage to catch in my feed!"?

This is smack in the middle of a storyline, though, so i'll be keeping back my excitement to wait for it all to tumble down.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
Hey Kenchi, long time no read! Broke your arm huh? That sucks man, I hope you get better soon and get back to crackin skulls and taking names. Good chapter! Very en vogue for Deadpool to double cross like that, good for Bel to be taking direction on things he's not supposed to be doing though. The best life lessons always have the air of danger. I noticed it in Null with Max, You do a really good job at blending OC and Canon
2Victori chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
This story is absolutely GOATed and each chapter that's released proves why. I enjoyed this chapter.
namikaze2807 chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!
Tony McNucklz chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
I'm glad to see something being done about Kitty. That always felt like a loose thread, narratively speaking.

I quite enjoyed the other POVs, it's interesting and amusing seeing how his grumpy flavor of snark is percieved by the others.
Tony McNucklz chapter 44 . 2/19/2023
Just reread this chapter as prep for the new one, and i have to say it again, your Deadpool was glorious and had me cackling with hysteria at how well Ryan Reynolds voice and delivery popped off the screen.
Homless at the Beach chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
Awesome as always, Your stories have always brightened up my days looking forward to your original works. Thank you.
Zolkien chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
Sofia has a surprisingly logical thought process for how she acts and I have to wonder if that would have happened before the mission to hell or not. It’s always cool to see Bell doing things from others perspectives though since he’s got a somewhat unreliable view of himself in regards to how admirable his actions are
a1lebedev chapter 45 . 2/19/2023
Nice chapter, thank you. Have a fast recovery!
coldblue2015 chapter 45 . 2/18/2023
Damn, KhemAnialator1000 made good story cover for Bellamy Marcher/Solaris for your "Extraordinary Times"!

I am glad this story gets that sort of love still.

Sorry about your arm breaking before Christmas. It almost as bad as if your in a Car Crash and the vehicle totaled...But you will get through it! After two months, you will appreciate working out and strengthening your arm to back where it was and taking whatever Vietnams you might need to keep making it strong/durable over time!

Bellamy Marcher/Solaris

Yeah, that how I figure Deadpool and Bellamy/X-Men interaction would be. Bullshit Teleporter, but that what I like Deadpool gadgets/equipment because it almost ridiculous or dangerous what Wade Wilson has on him. Not even counting Deadpool broken Healing-Factor where it gets to a point he cannot even die or is invincible. Still, I love Bellamy being dressed down a bit. Wolverine/Logan had point given Bellamy always seems to take the riskiest gamble and that could lead to him or other people getting killed. It hard and Bellamy for all his experience/survival, he is going to have to think a bit smarter about how to handle certain situations...That not even counting who sent the Bounty on Bellamy head. Not to mention Bellamy helping Mister Rasputin get out his funk about Kitty and Kitty might be coming back, but I never did like Colossus and Shadow Cat pairing which did not work out in the comics. Still, Eddie brought good point that X-Men have friends with Heroes of Earth, but it only goes so far. I find it interesting to read Bellamy going through therapist and Mister Summers, all which point to the fact Bellamy Marcher is the defacto LEADER of the next generation of X-Men at the Xavier Institute. It pointed out how Bellamy helping others so much that he does neglect his own problems, but also Bellamy VERY, very familiar Peer-Review notes/papers that he could tell who wrote about him and their style to point it was funny/baffling to Mister Summers/Cyclops

Questions

1) Are we going to have Bellamy deal with the fact Hank McCoy/Beast becomes an enemy of the X-Men once he becomes part of X-Force?

2) Will Bellamy deal with some Inhumans?

3) Who would place a Bounty on Bellamy and why? Why go through that much effort/resources to abduct/kill Bellamy?

4) Will we have Bellamy Marcher/Solaris actually be put in situation for all the X-Men students to look to him for leadership from fighting a large fighting force, if Cyclops and other students that worked with Bellamy view as the future leader?

Suggestions

1)...I still do not know how to deal with that. Beast was always my favorite X-Men, but his character recently changing from a good person into a evil manipulator. It works, but I still have mixed feelings. With Bellamy, I kind of hope if we get that far in this story, he see's Dr. McCoy/Beast change when he part of X-Force and doing shady things like certain Government groups in "Marvel" Universe and do inhuman experiments/force certain X-Men to be agents/weapons.

2) That would be interesting. I do not know if we will get that far with this story, but I would love it if Bellamy meet or having to fight some Inhumans. I have no clue or ideas, but I feel like the whole Mutants vs Inhumans would be interesting with Bellamy Marcher put into the mix and come out with unexpected results.

3) I get it. Bellamy/Solaris is future leader and already made enemies with Anti-Mutant groups and certain characters of "Marvel", along with possible outcome of him destroying half the Galaxy when his powers go out of control...But I kind of hope we get more on whom or why certain person/group is targeting Bellamy and going so far as to get Deadpool/Wade Wilson as one the Mercenaries that will come after Bellamy and X-Men.

4) Kind of like all the Senior/Season main characters of the "X-Men" are gone, where Bellamy Marcher/Solaris has to step up as leader and firmly put in the leadership role while dealing with a major challenge. Kind of like Sentinels or Aliens or Inhumans or Anti-Mutant hate groups pulling out all stops and trying to take out Xavier Students/Mutants...Than we get Bellamy pulling his resources, making plans and just showing everyone that they do not have Charles Xavier, Magneto, Cyclops or Wolverine as Leaders; they got a NEW generation of Leader that is Bellamy Marcher/Solaris who going to shut them down if they try to exterminate his fellow students.

Keep up the good work, stay safe, and I hope your arm heals well/correctly!
Kane77 chapter 45 . 2/18/2023
Once again glad to see you and the stories still kicking
yatelo106 chapter 45 . 2/18/2023
Damn, I thought you were dead lmao. Good luck with your recovery!
theweird1234 chapter 45 . 2/18/2023
Hey I broke my hand a month ago and just got out of my cast 3 days ago!

I'm glad this made a come back. I really do love your writing style and the past tense of everything. This was a hero's journey after all!
Michael Morningstar chapter 45 . 2/18/2023
Damn kenchi your getting old man, need some Tylenol and prune juice? Maybe a rocking chair?

Nah but seriously I hope you're arm heals up your probably my favorite author on here and I love reading your stuff
3,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »