Reviews for Extraordinary Times
drago123 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Love it... And kind of horrified at the cliffhanger
ThatOneGuy91 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Praise the sun,our glorious father Kenchi has given us a new story. Anyways its nice seeing you attempt a fic written in first person. Also wanted to know how much of the marvel universe you're going to use. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Rakasa chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
A new fic already? Awesome. I really like how different Bellamy is from Max. I hope you're gonna continue this.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
That kidnapping came way too fast. What was the point of him being in that school for safety at all if he can get kidnapped by FoH in the town nearest it? Liking the story the more I read it though.
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Another one? Keep it coming. Love all your stories. Cant wait to see what you do with this one.
Syqadelic chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Wait, if he absorbs all light, shouldn't he have appeared as a black void from the time he became a mutant?
Hero Knil chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I gotta say, I agree with you completely. Trashing something now and then makes you feel good. Also, DC and now Marvel? What's next some Darkhorse? Whatever you decide, keep up the awesome work Kenchi.
Kizaruboss1 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
So far Im imagining that Bellamy's voiced by Jason Saldana aka Tucker from RvB, and somehow it fits!
But Im seriously hoping for more stuff!

and as for names. Sol? I wouldn't mind if his name was Solar. Sol can be just a nickname.
you can't delete an account chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
when i saw bellamy, i thought of one piece, then i realized that was stupid.
coldblue chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Yes, "Marvel"/"X-Men" Fan Fiction with a Original Character!

I was hoping for "Less Than Zero" update, but this is good.

I just hope your not down on "DC" because of "Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice" Movie. I had mixed feelings, but it was a okay movie.

Bellamy Marcher introduction:

Well, it seems like a interesting character. In college in San Francisco. Bellamy does have parents and they are alive. Good job with that dialogue with writing out the emotions of how parents emotions/feelings of fear and concern for their child. What really I like is bring in Friends of Humanity, those evil and deadly bastards. Of course, some of them have good reason because Saber tooth or fucked up Mutants out there. We get it now that Bellamy is a Mutant. Some physical changes BESIDES his Eyes turning Yellow, but I kind of hope other changes happen to Bellamy Marcher physical features. The X-Men noticing Bellamy either in the News of Cerebro or whatever is great.

Overall, good introduction to a Original Character that makes me wonder more about this character.

Doctor Henry McCoy and Emma Frost:

Nice. You did those characters well. Personal fan of Henry McCoy for his genius, character and basically interesting Mutation. It would be interesting to read how Dr. McCoy will help figure out more about Bellamy Marcher powers along with being a Teacher. Emma Frost is great with being someone who a know it all, thinks herself better than others, and having this cool attitude about her with the Powers/Ability to back up some claims. It good.

Normally, I write Questions/Suggestions but I have to read TWO MORE chapters.

Thanks for the story and I will read Chapter Two and Three!
Pagemaster96 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I'm loving how this is going so far, it's very interesting and pretty funny too. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Pagemaster
serialkeller chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
This chapter was far better. He's still a bit of a weird person, but more normal reacting than the first chapter.
Pantheras117 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
This story is really good so far cant wait for the next chapter.
SPVNK DVNGER chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I dig it so far, you have a knack for writing characters with lots of energy and non-existent filters on their mouths. Looking forward to more updates from this, as well as your other stories.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
He is a serious idiot isn't he?

At times he seems to act normally but the rest of the time he acts completely weird.

I'll follow for now to see where this is going but it's only meh so far.
3,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 Next »