Reviews for Extraordinary Times
Trey of the rebellion chapter 46 . 8/17/2023
The luck of a protagonist
Guest chapter 46 . 8/14/2023
So Happy This update came! Cannot wait to see where you take this!
Tenro100 chapter 46 . 8/14/2023
Enjoyable read from start to finish
Gilgamesh50 chapter 13 . 8/12/2023
Common sense says not to enter peoples rooms without permission
Kinda not funny anymore Laura
Chmia chapter 46 . 8/9/2023
Oooo, super excited to meet our new buddy that hitched a ride!
Arithoniel chapter 45 . 8/6/2023
Oops, my latest review (of chapter 46) was supposed to include Laura 'greater than' Megan, but I guess greater than and less than symbols do not show up.
Arithoniel chapter 46 . 8/5/2023
Hey, just wanted to take a few seconds and say thanks for writing this story. It is my favorite Marvel story.

Also, LauraMegan.
ChosenStoine chapter 46 . 8/3/2023
It's been a long ride. I've read several of your fics to their last chapter, many times late into the night, and always anticipate another update from you. I very rarely immediately jump into notifications, but your updates are on that list.

Fics like Extraordinary Times and Less Than Zero showcase your writing ability to make each character unique, or writing them to how you shaped them or how they are portrayed in Canon. No character feels like a slight facsimile of another and you deflty expound conversations, internal and not, as though you embodied that character while writing; it's rare to get unique fanfics that have epic lengths and manage to keep the consistency and quality like you and few others.

Since high school, all the way to nearing college graduation, I've followed you and your stories, and I'm still amazed to this day. I normally can't stomach rereading things, or replaying anything for that matter, but I've easily manged to binge The Sealed Kunai and History's Strongest Shinobi 3 times each.

I don't do much reading now a days, with college and all, but seeing your name popup brings back a rush of all the memories of school nights binging your stories, and I appreciate you so much. I wish you all the best, Kenichi618!
PsiOmicron chapter 46 . 8/3/2023
love u kenchi
namikaze2807 chapter 46 . 8/3/2023
YESSSSSSSIR!
admiralkizaru15 chapter 46 . 8/2/2023
Bro, you gotta stop making me wait months for this crack man. I need this shit consistently, or at least an update every now and then. Make a Twitter, SOMETHING! I NEED THIS SHIT MAN!
subzeroblack2010 chapter 46 . 8/1/2023
awesome chapter and initiative from Mellamy to start making his own story instead of just following comic progress. Is a great sign of a good FF writer.

Lots or mediocre writers get stuck just using the original source materials pace and timeline.
DarkBan chapter 43 . 8/1/2023
Reading -Ruthie- and Bellamie's relationship from her point of view was a real treat :)
ItsDante chapter 46 . 8/1/2023
We’re back baby. Glad to have you here again
CaedmonCousland chapter 46 . 7/31/2023
Enjoyed the comment by Megan on Bellamy's self-centeredness. Actually remember a different quote that sort of works to describe how it works, in my view. Just need a few changes.

'Bellamy is so self-centered that he makes everything bad that happens, to anyone, his responsibility, even when it has nothing to do with him.'
3,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »