Reviews for Walking the lines
silver-2-roxy chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
are you going to finish this story ?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2020
Omg I love this please continue soon. I want to know what kind of fox Rose is.
NaDiaGa chapter 21 . 8/3/2020
please use some spell/grammar checking of some sort, maybe Word? idk, but the amount of errors we as readers encounter only shatter the illusion of the world you are trying to create with this fic; plotwise is not bad (even though i'm not a fan of Naruto), could be better because there are some weak points here and there, but it could be great if you polished a little more your writing :)
NaDiaGa chapter 16 . 8/3/2020
Pleeeease stop saying mineS, is not right! It actually hurts...
NaDiaGa chapter 13 . 8/3/2020
Laurent should be dead.. couldn’t you have let Jasper be happy with Irina?
NaDiaGa chapter 11 . 8/3/2020
That is sooo stupid why risk it like that when they have the numbers! Bella..Baka Baka :v
NaDiaGa chapter 9 . 8/3/2020
Mmm a vampire/human hybrid doesn’t eat like that, also.. how? Did both their mothers had sex with vampires? A little too far fetched that one, too much of a coincidence being cousins and everything
NaDiaGa chapter 8 . 8/3/2020
Are Kate and Emmett vampires or not? If they are whyyy tf are they eating? If not then wtf r they!? Everything pointed to some kind of shifter.. at some point the “mystery” gets annoying man
Decebel chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Dude, you have to fix the spelling in this thing. I mean, Carlie? Really? Charlie or Carlisle, pick one dude. And the grammar mistakes man. It looks like you have potential to be a great writer but this is really hard to read. Maybe get a beta reader to help with this stuff.
LeValken chapter 21 . 7/6/2020
Nice
HellzUnicorn420 chapter 21 . 6/2/2020
Awesome chapter cant wait for next chapter!

Ps.
Is Bella going to deal with Jake and Paul and kill Royce's goons because that would be awesome. If not thats cool too
uncg4ever chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
Ok...so, FUCKING SPELLING!
It is increasingly difficult to find a Rosella story longer than a two shot like this but your insane grammatical errors is downright ridiculous. I am by no means an english major but fuckin A! Also, the weak ass plot to the sleeping/eating vampires, the supposedly 'strong' but might as well be a human bella, dumb ass reasoning that rosalie is being blackmailed by her cousin, stupid rosalie (fuck that btw), skin decaying 'mystery' about her past to keep rosalie in a paper thin box of 'turmoil', and brain melting confusion as why in the hell this has the nerve to survive; I don't know what I can do to recover myself.

I don't want you to stop writing...but please clean this up. I desperately want to continue but I have a headache the size of Texas.

I don't hide my comments ever. No matter how awesome or rude they are because that is insulting to you and me with a dash of cowardice. If it pisses you off I'm not really sorry but use this energy to shut me up by cleaning this up.

Dont stop writing! Get better, and give us something to read during this stupid ass Quarantine.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 20 . 3/8/2020
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
redwolf2313 chapter 20 . 2/4/2020
Please continue please
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2019
I curious what will be now? :D I love all the Rosella fanfic, but this one of my favorite. :) hope you will update soon