Reviews for Take Me As I Am
sue1zide chapter 6 . 10/7
I didn't expect that. Lol!
sue1zide chapter 4 . 10/6
What is a Fellow and an Attending?
sue1zide chapter 2 . 10/6
Ha-Ha!
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 8/22
Awwww, that was a very sweet ending. I liked the addition of Michael. Also, since Lily was so much older, it gave the reader peace. Knowing she never got claimed by whomever left her abandoned. Also liked that Bella and Edward seem to still be very active, even with the kids in the house. Love that. I really liked this one. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 8/22
Ah, enter their new baby. I'm thinking a teen pregnancy and they couldn't keep it. Couldn't let anyone know she had the baby. Simply left it at the church, knowing it would be cared for. Thankfully, my state allows mothers to drop the babies at the hospital, police or firehouse, no questions asked.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 8/22
I'm glad she's turning him down for sex, since the vasectomy was only three days prior. One should not have sex until two weeks after that surgery. Charlie was fantastic! Loved what Renee said to Edward. That Charlie had been waiting a long time to scare one of her boyfriends. I think he gained some respect from Charlie, when he learned Edward got a vasectomy. Well played BitterHarpy.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 8/22
That was unexpected. Maybe even a bit strange. I wonder if she will be angry at him for taking that option away from himself? You know my hope is for them to be happy and childfree. However, I think this just paves the way for them to be on equal levels, when it comes to how they will have children.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 8/22
I guessed correctly, wow. Has she never thought that maybe the man would want to adopt? Yes, they are not their biological children but, if you want them that bad, you can and really should, adopt. This is where in real life, I would've gladly have donated my working parts to any woman that had non-working parts. That is not a real procedure though. Which is sad, because a lot of my friends would've done the very same thing, as none of us wanted them. Thankfully, there are surrogates outs there for some women that at least want it to be partially, or in some cases wholly, theirs. Maybe that is an option for these two?
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 8/22
Okay, my best guess is that Bella can't have children. Something may have happened to her or, genetic. I never wanted children. Thought I'd have a horrific time finding a husband that felt the same way. I was engaged before to a man I did not marry. After two years and him promising me he was fine with me not wanting children, I overheard him talking to his mother about us definitely having children. That he'd just change my mind later. I broke off the engagement and never told him that I overheard him. Just moved on to a MUCH better man. One that would've been a great father but, is the best husband. We've nearly made it out to the other side now successfully. I somehow wonder if Edward may not want children. Some men don't. She only has to tell him, if that is even what holds her back, and she may be surprised to find out that he never wants them. We love our nieces and nephews, borrow them and give them back. Maybe with fourteen nieces and nephews, Edward doesn't want that for himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/22
Been lurking through this one and not reviewing, sorry. The way you just ended the will he or won't he leave Lauren bit, was BRILLIANT in this chapter. I had a feeling something was really off with Lauren. Meaning, I had a feeling she wasn't being faithful. I did not expect it to be a woman though. So harsh of her to use Edward that way though. Love this Bella best of all of yours so far. She is wonderful. Snarky, kind, witty. James being king shit in his mind and sporting a five inch schlong . . . pretty funny. He is a really good friend to Edward though. I like him. I love that once again, you've got a really nice Tanya and that she is friendly with Bella. Jasper cracks me up. Enjoying this one.
Lady Chancellor chapter 41 . 8/18
Wonderful ! Wonderful story ! I really enjoyed reading your story ! Loved all your characters especially Bella and Edward. Very surprised at the Tanya character. She was so not what Tanya was in any other story I have read. Just loved her snarkiness. Jasper and James were equally as well written as Tanya was. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
audiblyausten chapter 41 . 8/13
What a wonderful story. I loved seeing these two grow into much better versions of themselves, having found each other. Not to mention adoption always makes my heart all mushy. Much love to you and thanks for writing this.
liatb01 chapter 41 . 7/25
Yet another beautiful story!
The BEST Sex chapter 12 . 7/23
Your lemons are great... they make me hard and cum
Patriciadiane chapter 40 . 7/20