Reviews for Breath of the Nundu
aha xoxo
Butterfly814 chapter 14 . 7/6
Thank you so much for a great read! I loved following everyone and that there were several conflicts over the course of the story instead of one big idea. Seriously, the plush spiders had me giggling and wishing I had one or 10 to cuddle. I look forward to exploring your other stories.
hisnhers chapter 14 . 7/4
lol! Loving it, again. his
Katt8500 chapter 3 . 6/15
Oh my gosh, I just came across this story, and I am LOVING it!
Vasillia chapter 14 . 6/13
This is one of the most original AU stories I've ever had the joy to read, and is now one of my absolute favorites. Thank you!
LadyAnnaka chapter 14 . 5/29
The spiders man...

That's all I have to say about this amazing story.
omg hahaa you somehow made me addicted to those squeaky spiders. probably got some cavities in my teeth now
lia.a.karas chapter 14 . 5/18
Love your stories very much
Macalah chapter 1 . 5/9
I’m re-reading this for the sixth time to tide me over until your next update. I adore this story and it is utterly satisfying to go back and read it all over again. Though my addled brain half expected Lucius to turn into a pristine white blonde lion. Silly, Mac, wrong story!

-Macalah3
SB chapter 14 . 5/6
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
SB chapter 13 . 5/6
I was really enjoying the story up to this chapter. It's really funny and clever. So many original ideas! However, it bothers me that Severus felt uncomfortable making love and everyone tells him that he was wrong and bad and had to grovel for forgiveness. He said no, and instead of respecting that and asking why or what was wrong, Hermione did a Lily and flounced off and refused to listen to his apologies and explanation until after she was sure she'd made him suffer. I believe that if both people aren't comfortable with making love, then it's wrong. Severus shouldn't have to feel shamed into it by everyone he cares about, whether he's magically married or not. That's wrong. Him saying no because he feels uncomfortable is not wrong. Otherwise, it's a great story.
teaddicted chapter 14 . 4/27
You've managed to get me on a bit of a binge with your stories I must admit, I enjoyed this one a ton. And there was one line that just cracked me up something fierce:

"Okay, coffee was required before his brain deteriorated in the way of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Lots of coffee— preferably the kind from the bottom of the French press that had been sitting there on the counter concentrating itself into near-sentience."

Thank you so much for the many giggles.
Lilydaycrowe chapter 1 . 4/18
I absolutely loved this story with the fluff. I procrastinated so much that I almost had my phone taken away from me. Thanks for the amazing read!
Gill4623 chapter 14 . 3/20
Thank you so much for this story.
I read it and loved it. I recommended it to my 10 year old who isn't much of a reader and she spent 2 very long car journeys and a really boring adult occasion reading this story from start to end. She really enjoyed it , laughing in bits, reading some of it aloud to us and then said after over 8 hours stuck in traffic "that journey was good !" Thank you !
Ailura chapter 3 . 3/14
This is a very "fluffy" chapter of a story that is well-written, deals with loveable felines, a happy Severus Snape, shows affection for Slytherins and for toy spiders as well. Nice!