Reviews for Shut Up and Dance With Me
well written :) nice cliff-hanger
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2020
PLEASE WRITE MORE.
Esther chapter 5 . 6/17/2020
Yay! An update! That was really good, thank you. I love the cliffhangers at the end of the chapters, keeps it interesting :)
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 6/17/2020
I laughed that Jack was more worried about his good looks being affected lol. Peggy rescued him yay! I loved his last line :)
WindSongEnchantment chapter 4 . 5/29/2020
Love this! More please
Blondie 20000 chapter 4 . 5/2/2020
"Get your hands off my husband you twat." Omg I actually burst out laughing. I could hear her voice when she said that lol. I think although Peggy insists it's for the assignment I think deep down she was jealous lol. Oh crap cliffhanger. I need more.
Blondie 20000 chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
Oh you describing Jack's body. *Drooling* lol. I can picture it. I love Jack's thoughts when Peggy was sleeping.
Blondie 20000 chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
Oh God they gotta share the bed. I'm loving the interactions between these two it's hilarious.
Blondie 20000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
This seems interesting. I'm gonna keep reading.
StarsweStealfromtheGalaxy chapter 5 . 11/18/2018
Sry, I couldn’t find the poll but I love Jack and Peggy so if you want to finish the story, I would love to read it!
kates the firework chapter 5 . 7/7/2018
Omg please please finish this! You have Peggy and Jack down to a T!
AriesCricket chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
Finish the story! !
Romana chapter 5 . 5/16/2018
Yes, please do update! This story is wonderful and I’d love to see more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2018
Of course! You should! I'm waiting for update! It's really interesting job with very amazing Jack and Peggy! So, go on!
Forever your! Lazy_Imagination!
LisiLouLah chapter 5 . 5/3/2018
I can't see the poll on the mobile website, but just wanted to say I definitely think you should try to finish this story, you've got a great start here and I'd love to see where you go with it.

Lisa x