Reviews for A Princess Without a Knight
laughingstick chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
oh the story is really bittersweet.

although the ending is really sad, i think it's very realistic. it's something that shikamaru would really be feeling, and ino's at that stage where she is still confused over who she likes :)
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I like the story but the end make me sad. That was just too much sad. Write more ShikaIno happy stories please.
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love your story and hope you make another chapter 'cause it would suck if you did not!
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
aww thats so sad ;_;
ZoieLark chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wonderfully written!
Sexee Kakashi chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This one's going to my FAVORITES LIST... I happen to be obsessed with the ShikaIno pairing. You have a very nice intro! That caught my attention. Keep it up! I'll be reading Icha Icha Paradise now! Good fic! Peace out! ;-)
amwong88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Beautiful and poignant. Very clever twist on the events of the thrid match and yet still realistic.

Go Shika! You're way hotter than Sasuke!
Aryanne chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I really loved this, being a huge Shikamaru fan. He does rock, and I like the way you portrayed him in this fic.
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
aww-thats really good

great job
S h i b b i e chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I Adore this in so many ways. You write these two so well! Their interactions, their personalities. And the end... Wow. It really hit me.
Long long ago chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Stupid young wipper-snappers! *single tear drops* That's not fair! *Snif snif* Oh, well, I guess life goes on. I liked it even though it was sad. Good job.
SOBBING chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*cant talk cuz she's too busy blubbering* s-shi...shi-...ka...
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Aw! *sniffs* That was extremely cute! Go ShikaIno! _
love Kiba chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
we! i read this fic on another web page dedicated ta ino! :D i luvs it! yer such a good writter ne! poor shika yer fics chock me up!..literally!
izzy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003