Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Pegship chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
There is nothing better in bed than a partner who's done the homework ... and applies it! Well done & perfectly in character.
fanficjunkie12 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I love getting presents on other people's birthdays! This is adorable and sexy and I can really picture them having this conversation at some point. :) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
If nothing else (and it's worth a LOT more), this provides a valuable public service for both men and women. If you want to satisfy your partner (and if you don't you're a selfish -), suck it up, swallow your embarrassment, and ask. Or, hell, just pay attention. Most people pretty much give you the road map to their zones if you just look.

Oh, and of course, read lots of fan fiction. ;)
:)))))))))))

Hahaha Will such a sad sack

Oh yea Rick is immensely talented in bed and with Kate for both of them it is perfection, in its intensity and love

Caskett always

random-ship chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Loved it! Sweet and sexy... two of my favorite things :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This was great and so them. Loved the little shout out to fanfiction. Plus setting it during her suspension was perfect. That's when they'd probably have such talks like this while going at it like rabbits. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Could you have a birthday everyday because I'd read any and every story you wrote. Happy Birthday to you and thank you very much for this lovely present of smut.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I am so glad that you wrote this. Thank you. XOXO
whatifellinlovewith chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
LOVE this. So funny and sweet and fun to read!
chanhoed chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
OMG, this was so much fun to read!

That they are eachothers best, never doubted that for a second but to read that Will was her worst and he hadn't had a clue how to let her see stars...lmao, that was the best!
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I am so glad that you wrote this after that conversation. Thanks. XOXO
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3