Reviews for Forged Within the Flame
Mikee chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
Sappy.? Not at all. It's your best chapter yet.! Keep it up, and please update soon.

Teri chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
I am surprised they got along so fast, but I am really enjoying this story. Thanks.
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
that was a good chapter. Good job, not too sappy. Keep up the good work and update soon
SlytherinPsyche chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Oooh! Interesting! Can't wait to read more so please write soon! By the way, if you have some spare time, could you possibly please read and review my HP fic? I'll be most grateful. It's on my page, you'll find it...
Mikee chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Interesting premise... Harry as a twin. I like it. I do see excerpts from others' works, but that's okay. If it helps you move the story and fits, then fine. I like that you chose to have Harry accept Severus' parentage.

Am looking forward to seeing where you take this. Keep it up.
Jade Dagger chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Getting better. Cant wait to see what happens when he think back on the conversation and goes..."wait a sec...TWIN?"

Keep it up! :)
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
good chapter and hurry up and re-type!
Teri chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Glad you aren't getting discouraged with your computer problems. Keep up the good work!
Teri chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
I like your twist with the daughter and a godmother too. Good work.
jadedagger chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Sev and Dumbledors daughters? HArry has a twin? I LIKES! keep it up...
Hippy FlowerVoldie's kid chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
good chapter, really good. continue soon
SpikeXan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Please please post more real soon! This story is so awesome all ready I really love it. Keep up the good work. I really like stories about Severus being Harry's father. Keep writing this story. :)
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
this is a very good opening. Seriously. I've read a ton and written one of these challenge fics and I've never seen somebody make Harry a twin that was separated. This is a great idea and I'm anxious to see where this goes. Update soon!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12