Reviews for Forged Within the Flame
2693 chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
I'm sorry but I can't take the oc characters and all the holes in the plot anymore. Is this your first fic? I'll check to see if you've written anything else after this. Cause you've got great ideas and a very original plot. You just need to round out the characters and story.
hug-me chapter 24 . 8/25/2007
this is such an awesome story! i loved every chapter! the fluff was just right and made me feel all warm inside lol!
lala123 chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
i like the story but it kinda seems like Harry acceptedd it a little to fast. and its not Aurora its just Auror
HPObsession22 chapter 24 . 7/2/2007
I thought it was a little fast how Harry and everything else fell into place but it's fanfiction, you can't take all the time in the world with that! lol. Brilliant story though!
honore chapter 24 . 6/10/2007
So, did I hear a sequel? Loved it.
Niahara Erskine chapter 3 . 4/14/2007
Great story! Really like it!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 24 . 12/30/2006
*sniff* Aw! And they lived happily ever after! Is there a sequel? I'm going to go check!
LoveSnape chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
wow, i'm surprised ur first fic is Severitus. Nice choice! ;D
Fischi chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
The idea of your story is great, but you partly seem to choose the easy way of writhing. like when harry gets to know severus is his father. he doesn't ask any questions just says "yupp, k you're my father" and he adapts quiet fast to this new situation. He never had had a real father but is comfortable calling severus "dad" 10 minutes later. and he tells him that he loves severus. this man made his live a living hell for five years, don't you think he needs time to adapt?

And Dumbledore just tells severus' secret in front of the whole school, how can he be sure of everyone's preferences in this war. surely there are some of voldemorts followers in the school.

but i like dumbledores daughters, especially leanne. they are great characters and in time leanne my really be harry's and emily's mum.
harry-draco chapter 24 . 8/7/2006
wow, this was such a sweet amazingly great story. I really do like it from the beginning til the end.

Alexis chapter 24 . 7/19/2006
This was a pretty good story. Nice job.

Nyx120 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
oh wow okay so I was looking for this story for forever...
deb chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
this chapter is pathetic i mean no one and i mean no one could deal with somone who ridiculused you all your years at school and leaving you with people who hated him. i would not forgive him for god sake.
AngelicVampiress chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
love it
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
did you get permission to 'borrow' that entire discussion between remus and severus. i read it in another story 2 days ago...
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »