Reviews for Forged Within the Flame
sumthynspecial chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Okay, I'm sorry.. but WHAT? wasn't that just a bit... easy?
aalikane chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
just a though. wouldn't dumbledore of been around 125 years old when he had his daughters if they are the same age as snape, james, lily, and lupin
aalikane chapter 13 . 4/14/2004
missing your period is the first clue...
aalikane chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
A/U A/U A/U. definite alternate universe
HecateDeMort chapter 24 . 1/16/2004
very good
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
I like it.
Cataclysmic chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
This chapter does not fit in with the rest of the story so far.
Lady Lily3 chapter 24 . 10/20/2003
Wonderfully written story! I wish that I could find for Severitus's Challenge fics as good as this and thats the truth! Keep up the good work and I hope that you write a sequel for their 6th year. Please notify me if you do.
h-ruff chapter 24 . 10/2/2003
Thank you for this story. I have to admit that at first the whole 'Snape is Harry's father' kind of turned me off. I almsot stopped reading it right there. However, I deceided to give it a fair chance and found I really liked the story. It was nice for Harry to be able to be happy and have what he has always wanted and Snape is much better nice. I really liked when Harry didn't want to drink the potion and was actually able to act like a kid. Thank you for the story. I am going to read the summer part now. thanks
Eve27 chapter 24 . 8/4/2003
great story hope there is more to the story like maybe a sequel.
angelluv666 chapter 24 . 8/3/2003
Great Story

Is there going to be a sequel
Sliver of Melody chapter 24 . 7/2/2003
O wow... this was so cool... wow
klanek2004 chapter 24 . 5/18/2003
I loved this story!
aurors chapter 15 . 4/22/2003
very nic i like it

read myn

it a sev harry dad fic called a father's love

loev

aurors
Mistress of the Night5 chapter 24 . 3/17/2003
I know I haven't replied much, but this is just an entirely wicked story. I loved all of it! You're an awesome writer and it was great writing. A sequel...hmm, i think I really REALLY like that idea. So, can ya plz plz plz do one?
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »