Reviews for Forged Within the Flame
tagS16 chapter 24 . 3/12/2003
Awesome story! I can't wait to read the sequel! Good Job writing, and good job to the people who helped you! I thought it was great, tho Snape iz a little too mushy i think it iz beter! Keep up the good work!

Anjel
Iniysa chapter 24 . 2/22/2003
"but his summer is a different story."

Dose this line mean there will be a sequal? (Lauren bounces up and down in hope.)

This was a GREAT story, great job!

Lauren
erin chapter 24 . 2/22/2003
That was a great ending to a fantastic story! i couldnt stop reading and i cant wait till the sequel! Hurry! lol, i'll be watching for the new one!
Wormtail's worst enemy chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
'Ginny smiled and also hugged Ginny'

Does that mean that Ginny huged herself?

I'm happy that you knew that I reviewed. I am also glad that you eventually figured out whose reviews were whose.

I'm pleased that I can make an author feel needed, but the little worried part is - well, I'm not exactly sure if I mean to do it or not. :D

You're luckey to be getting all the snow days. You know what? This week is winter vacation from my school. Would you believe that all the snow fell this week (Monday, mostly), we have no school, and - lucky me - I'm sick all week. Its not fair. *pouts* And the principal of my school doesn't ever give snow days.

*stops pouting* I love this story, and I can't wait to read the sequal.

Sincerely,

Wormtail's worst enemy
Lady Lightning chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
It was great! I loved it! Confusing in some parts, but overall a nice story!
Mikee chapter 23 . 2/21/2003
WOW.!

Remus really set Sirius straight, didn't he.?

I really liked Dumbledore trying to get through to Severus (and failing - by the way).

Best of all was Harry getting through to Severus. That was spectactular, and so well done.

Keep 'em coming.

Thank you.
Mikee chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
Ya' know, this is sounding a little too much like 'the end'. Is it.?

If it is, will there be a sequel.? Please, please, please.

PS Loved it.
sev1970 chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
story! What a cliffy - oh well, they are so fun to write - and they make people come back to read more. i noticed that when you were quoting some of the conversations and some one else cut them off, you only had one dot, instead of three (. instead of .). When I posted my first chapter on my story, it did the same thing - I had written it., but the formatiing changed when it was uploaded to . I asked one of my reviewers for help, and they said to save the document in html format - and that worked. It also made the italics work - that had alos ben reformatted when I posted.
Calani chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
How sweet _
sev1970 chapter 10 . 2/21/2003
Your story is really awesome. I love Sev being Harry's father stories! I do think that Harry would not be so quick to call Sev dad, though, but then again, maybe he was so starved to call someone that, and that is the reason. I am only speaking from my own personal experience when I met my real dad when I was 9. I am about to read the next chapter, and am glad you are writing a sequel.
Lovestruck chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
Great story !

I loved how u ended it

i can't wait for the next one to start!

kim
pauline chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
A very very very good story

continue please,

pauline,

sorry for tis short message but i am french and i have some problems with vocabulary
kim chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
plese plese write a seqil.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 24 . 2/21/2003
this was so. completly cute!

i wish you would have made emily a bigger part 'cause it seemed Snape was kind of ignoring her but i understand why.

i hope to see a sequal to this!
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003