Reviews for Complete
sacke110 chapter 1 . 4/14
I need to take a pause between each of your stories that I read... my heart can’t take switching between sadness and adorableness this much in such a short amount of time.

Also saw in the summary of another story, you’ve got over 200 RWBY fics?
I am set for life
...
Or more like one week at the pace I’m reading at.
RedMerch chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
I'm not crying, you're crying! Seriously, this was great, thank you for the story!
AngelontheGround chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
so as you can probably tell im binging on your baked alaska fics and i am actually crYing and there are teArs and oh my gfod i love them so much thank you for writing them
Shura42 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is a really nice story. I like the first two as well. I hope to read more of your work. Also, are you planning on continuing this particular storyline?
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Ah, that was heartwarming. Excellent work!
sarista wow chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Ah that was very cute.
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Awww ohmygods this was a sweet one shot! :) :) :)

Really enjoyed reading it :)
DragonDavester chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I've always liked reading any of your follow-ups to the YangXNeo stories you write in oneshots, mainly because it is done from a more real-life sort of perspective, while still retaining unique traits to every character that let's you know where they're from. The characterizations are also on point, and that is why I love these so much as well. Can't wait to see either your next update to a story, or another one-off or something. Either way, they will clearly be pleasing to read.
Kishori-kun chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
How do you keep managing to make Neo, that adorable little psychopath, one of the most loving characters? I just don't understand how you can be that good at writing. Well, yes I do, but it's still makes me just a bit teary.
DatScizor chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Aight that was super cute, love this pairing.
SlightlyOff7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
You write non villain Neo so well, it just makes me wish she would turn to the light side in the show too! But then again, she probably wouldn't live up to how you've written her, and we'd lose one of the most interesting villains left in RWBY (as well as, you know, Neo suddenly going good would make NO sense.) But you know, I can dream. And read your awesome stories! Thanks for this, and keep up the great work!