Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Ivory Files
Ultimateblack chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
What I thought was an adventure story is now a crack fic... God bless ye all
krissygarza12 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I just realized Human Ivory are our teeth.
Spudtron98 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh wait. This is actually closer to the work of Kitty0706.
Spudtron98 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Jesus Christ, were you inspired by Rubberfruit or something?
blueshroom chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Me:toobolken(did i spell that right?) obviusly has a brain stuck to his squid.
Bob: 0.o (no more suger for you)
Me:NO! SSSSSUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEERRRRR !
Bob:-.-*fishy facepalm*

...ya, i suck at this. but you dont! go you!
blueshroom chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
you will always be funny. just keep writeing about the netherworld fiamengo.
blueshroom chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
im laughing so hard right now! anyway i wuold love to be in your stories! belladonna edgly,sprite, at your service!
i have green eyes black floor length hair( always gets in the way of my wings -.-) uhhhm...thats about it! email me at for a yay/nay.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!
GO SUGAR AND HYPERNESS!
have you ever tryed ginger ale and orange juice? its goooooood: )
blueshroom chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
OH MY GODS YES MORE OF NETHERWORLD FLAMINGO AND BOB! I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING!

quote from bob: OMG, WHAT IS THAT? SHOULD I WORSHIP IT?
please,i beg of you, blueshroom
blueshroom chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
wait... your a squid too? awesome! im black with green polka dots.
meep meep meep, blueshroom
blueshroom chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
where can i find this mistical "flamingo"?
no seriously, i would fit right in there...i certanly dont fit in here.

keep going, blueshroomAKAcharlottemclean
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
What happened to Bob? Does he starve, or does Mel save him? And does Holly get used as a mop or what? Where's Trouble? And who the hell just kidnapped Arty?

Why is Juliet into slash LOTR fanfics? Since when does Opal Koboi know the Silmarillion? Who is this random Takaban-birdy-dude? And what's Kitsune got to do with any of this?

Pls answer.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Hi.

I wanted to re read this so I searched all over the site using keywords like 'blobfish', 'flamingo' and 'caspian', these being some of the things I remembered as unique to the story. However, I couldn't find it, and started typing in random words. The first one was tiramisu... Lead me straight to you. Why is it that you can never find what you're looking for until you give up?

Anyway, I love this story. Eighth re read. Gets a little confusing towards the end (that is, it kind of deviates from.. Well, whatever the thing was where the plotline was supposed to be) but, heyho, it's all part of the fun.

BEST ARTY QUOTE EVER: '"We're being lead by an idiot with a crayon," said Root' Root, The Arctic Incident, as Mulch is explaining the way into Koboi Labs.

RANDOM QUOTE: '"I can tell we're going to get along like a house on fire. There may be no survivors."' Miss Tick, The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett.

RANDOM PARROT: Come to the dark side... We have cookies!

From... I'm not entirely sure who.
THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I no longer call this a humour fic. Just a randomness fic. I am in awe of your randomness. I am not supposed to be awake, and my mum just nearly caught me because I laughed. A lot. And loud. Which is not avoid thing when you are pretending to be asleep. In fact it is positively bad.

I laughed at the bit about a drunk Mulch trying to look Mu-Ferretish and superior like Arty and failing epically.

You have a disciple.

From,

THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT
THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
... I am gobsmacked by your randomness. I am rendered speechless and so I have to type instead.

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as illegal use of poodles. Shall I research and get back to you? Please, instead of a Grackle, attempt to inorgurate a Pindweelee into every entry.

And no longer am I a H/T shipper, but... you guessed it... a B/S shipper! (Bob/Seaweed).

From your biggest fan,

THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT.