Reviews for Elen Sila Lumenn Omentilmo
Featherstorm321 chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I know you've probably abandoned this story(as I see it was last updated 2004) but if you get a chance, I would love a few more chapters. I love this story
LadyOfLight chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Brilliant. Please update. It's been forever
Gabba Podda chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Hi,

this is an interesting FF which you had wrote. Its a good mix between LotR & HP.
But I think this story will never ended and my hopes for this wonderful fanfiction are senseless. (Now after 10 years of waiting.)

Greetz,
Gabba Podda
ReginaSerpentes chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
is this ever gonna be updated? i hope so.
Sandra chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
When i saw that the chapter's name was "Namaarie" i started bawling. Why? Well, i did know what namaarie means and i did know something bad would happen :/

(excuse me for my english)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Great STory
The Forgotten Stark chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
i love it so far, i'm starting to really like Hermione/Legolas
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
why not continue this brilliant story... anyway ilove your pairing of the two...what a shame that you didn't update this...
Niula chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I find this portayal of Hermione to be very Marysue-ish. If her being a witch is so important, why does she skip classes, it's not like she learns anything new during that time so she might as well go home earlier, and if that is not possible I would imagine her to be more of a person who does work to pass time than wallow in self-pity. That just makes her seem weak and irrseponsible. I also find it hard to imagine that the confident, slightly bossy girl from the HP books would base her happiness on a single other person, and if she were so, why would the elves of Middle Earth send an individual with such a codependant personality to Hogwarts to become the 'saviour' of their realm?

Personally, I think you portray Hermione as someone who is special(parents, race, intelligence, beauty) but does nothing for it (wallows in self-pity and skips classes).

Niula
Rainstorm77 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
This is so good! I wonder what would happen if Eowyn found out that Aragorn is Hermione's father? I think it is so cool that Hermione is an elf. You explained how it was possible through all the years very well. The only error I had found was of Sirius, and you covered that up nicely.

Very good! Keep it up!

Thadiel
SprinklesAreFun chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
OH wow i loved it i'm a little teary eyed now that was so sad, I love Legolas, keep on writing.
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Update soon it's great.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
This is such a good story...one of the better ones I've ever read with this crossover. I really hope you come back to it.
blackcat09 chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I just started reading this and I loved it. I hope you'll continue it.
The Real Green Ranger chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I have been waiting almost 3 years for you to update, so, now I just give up.