Reviews for Future Imperfect
nezdanchikk chapter 7 . 2/29
Man, i'm feeling myself so dumb because of your educational diatribe :( Honestly my English is very bad so I'm reading your fiction with using auto translator (it's really good enoug lol). Anyway wanna say thank you for this work, it is very interesting and unusual
BadAZKenB chapter 6 . 1/22
Staff congratulating students in a forbidden part of the school while being out after curfew? A strange AU.
NazaraZero chapter 14 . 12/14/2023
A great read! I enjoyed the story!
OneBlindMouse chapter 12 . 5/13/2023
Hm... would Astoria really leave Scorpius behind just like that? If the old timeline continues as a parallel Universe, as has been indicated, he would be alone with a pile of keepsakes, an emancipation letter and a little cash... hope Andromeda is still there and will take care of him...
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 4/29/2023
wow. Loved the ending
HeartsGlow chapter 13 . 4/29/2023
Astoria better figure things out soon, good chapter. I thought of Daphne being an Unspeakable, but then how would that happen when she died? Hmmm, somehow, she didn't and then she hooks up with Sirius! HaHaHa!
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 4/29/2023
I was going to write "sure Astoria comes back, then what about Rosmerta? AC said he'd never hurt her" Then I saw the ending here. So, a convenient way to remove Rosmerta. I was really hoping she and AC would be together, but your way was a good way for Daphne to end things.
HeartsGlow chapter 10 . 4/28/2023
FYI: It's veritaserum, not veritas serum. YAY Amelia!
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 4/28/2023
It would be great if AC gave high points to the four that stayed and the other four realized they lost out!
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/28/2023
Harry was kind of lame in this chapter.
Vukk chapter 1 . 3/28/2023
As a small group, I have seen Draco going back in time a few times. I have seen Draco travel back in time on his own once. But the clear top 4 to travel on their own are Harry, Hermione (when Harry is dead or evil), Snape and Albus. Oddly enough, despite being part of the golden trio, I can't think of any where it is just Ron, though he is third on the list for time travel overall.

I have seen Percy, George, Sirius (never Remus though), and Fudge travel in time on their own. Don't think I have read any others.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 14 . 4/27/2022
I really like the idea that Draco travels. It’s a very nice change and a refreshing fic. It felt a bit rushed toward the end, but it’s a good story regardless. Thanks.
snow in the darkness chapter 13 . 4/13/2022
what I like about this draco is, he is not actually a saint, more like a revolutionary and most revolutionary always pragmatic, not kind like Dumbledore. He know what is at stakes and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it, and that means he is a Slytherin after all. He is still Draco Malfoy less arrogant, smarter and with a different direction
snow in the darkness chapter 12 . 4/13/2022
despite with all the fanfare of Snape redemption, I would admit no rational or normal person will ever be able to like him as a person, the guy is an petty asshole not to the point to kill him just probably never to say hi to him or telling anything good to students children or grandchildren
Kyria Greene chapter 14 . 3/18/2022