Reviews for Bad Medicine
Caraline Fisher chapter 9 . 10/18/2016
I really enjoyed this
zaraxz chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
Can I just tell you how much I loved the Stony reference in there?! Like I loved the story and that love grew so much more, haha. Thank you for writing!
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
I liked it! very nice!
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
I thank you for this story ... it always bothered me that they never really did anything about Dean's time in hell. It was, for the most part, glossed over and ignored. He spent 50 years in hell - and ended up breaking and becoming a torturer for the last 10. That doesn't magically disappear and it brothered me that they never brought it up.
cobrayodel chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
I just wanted to say that this is probably one of the best written stories I have read in a long time. Heartfelt without being sappy. And you were able to capture all of the character's personalities so perfectly, I could actually picture them in my mind. Wonderful.
Tiddo-mus chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
loved it! is this completed? or is there gonna be more chapters?
Mischel chapter 9 . 4/6/2016
Great fanfic, easy to read, I enjoyed the storyline and I loved your writing style! Good job! :D
Mischel chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
OMG so realistic and just awesome!
Mischel chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
Awww I love this fanfic so much!
Mischel chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
This is so well written, srsly! I love how Castiel was trying to figure out what the feelings were, and the questions he asked Sam were so funny and the whole story is in character, great job!